• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[KuziACC][ASP.NET MVC 4][Development]

Looks absolutly fantastic.

From my own testing, TFS does support those chars(Æ for ex)in account names and char names(did not test passwords)

Project Update:

Commits:
k7wdWTY.png

Summary:
Past two days I've focused on making accmaker functioning *normally* according to how other AAC's handle things(no duplicate emails, don't allow logged users to create account, don't allow them to relog without logging out). I'm on 411/680 pages of Pro ASP.NET MVC 4. Cool thing that I've implemented is:

Notifications system:
4900Nom.png

After you create account you are automatically logged in and two notifications are displayed.

plqnreb.png

After you log out and get redirected to page where you've been before, this message is displayed. This notification is of different type(info).

Notifications also have sounds attached. Different for each notification type. ; ) However I have to create like helper method to handle it's behavior so I don't rewrite javascript code for notification and for sound. Next todo is creating icon for this and sexy transparent blurry look on hover.

If you see on images that I make grammar errors please tell me that, because I don't think that content of these messages will change. Thanks!

@
Edit
Work on project is stopped temporary because of commercial tasks I've received.

Last edited:
I dont get why so many people hate VS. Its a great IDE and extremely customizable. ASP.NET is a pretty good framework, ASP.NET MVC5 w/ VS2013 is a lot nicer then previous versions especially for the initial set up of projects. Iv grown to like it more then PHP. Biggest downside to me is deployment getting a PHP site up and running is trivial, I still get annoyed and run into problems deploying and hosting ASP.NET sites.

Great project, I hope you can complete it. :)

Hello Kuzi, i started learning asp.net and i also thought about this project but i see that you started ^_^ would you please help me with some stuff ?

Nice to see people still contributing to our community :)

Hello Kuzi, i started learning asp.net and i also thought about this project but i see that you started ^_^ would you please help me with some stuff ?
I only help coding now as a consultant for decent price for minute. I'm not sure if you're interested.

Back