• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Latest News

FLE

Reaction score
I just added a new staff member to the forums, Ania Late..have known her from several OT's she is very respectable and will be a big part of Slain. Also, Yalahar is finally up and running like before so people can now do missions there, etc..
Posted by God Xerxes

so whats her excuse for teleporting players to a grimey death?

mhmm

//pvp

Only time she tped people is when they had asked to be tped to the raid. the person ur thinking of was clearly cave botting and he was punished. and the one who banned him was exeres.

That is all.

No. Not true at all. Supaboy's deaths, Richards aswell were while training in TRAINERS afk at night wake up to deing by mifini in some ghazbarian place. lol i am here to share some vids other than that whoever the new GM is she banned just about everybody who she "didn't like" the reasons behind the excuses are well known to come with the punishment. just saying this server aint going no where with an addition to staff like that one.

just saying this server aint going no where with an addition to staff like that one.

ok and who are you to say the server will go nowhere lol..I just spent about 25 hours fixing all the 8.5 houses in each city and making the server 8.54 this weekend I will be one of the first if not the first to have the new continent including warmaster outfit quest etc. Ania late is a good gm, if she wasnt she would be gone..I dont promote corruption I remove it, you should know that by now after watching me host solo for months lol.

No. Not true at all. Supaboy's deaths, Richards aswell were while training in TRAINERS afk at night wake up to deing by mifini in some ghazbarian place. lol i am here to share some vids other than that whoever the new GM is she banned just about everybody who she "didn't like" the reasons behind the excuses are well known to come with the punishment. just saying this server aint going no where with an addition to staff like that one.

If u have videos then clearly they wasnt afk. why would someone record them selfs training?

ok and who are you to say the server will go nowhere lol..I just spent about 25 hours fixing all the 8.5 houses in each city and making the server 8.54 this weekend I will be one of the first if not the first to have the new continent including warmaster outfit quest etc. Ania late is a good gm, if she wasnt she would be gone..I dont promote corruption I remove it, you should know that by now after watching me host solo for months lol.

It is goin no where.. ;p (Not gonna lie)

@Cotten, he means videos of afterdawn kickin ass. ;P

Actually i quit awhile back b4 i was banned. U probly wudnt remember since u were only on 1-2x a week. ;d

:thumbup:

Back