• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Leaseweb

mpa

Reaction score
Hello! I need some help choosing a dedi.

I have no idea what server to choose @ leasewebs..
The server should be able to hold 300 players without lags + xampp.
As cheap as possible ofc :)

How much data traffic Volume?
What processor?
Do you need server control panel?
Other things you need to think of?

Thanks,
mpa

you don't really need a server control panel, atleast I didn't.

Try get a good computer if you have the money for it.

Think of: Processor and Ram. (2 RAM and 2.0 GHZ would be), and I tihnk they provide 100mbt/s internet too.

(Leasewebs is the cheapest I found, and I don't think you'll regret it if you buy it <.<)

• How much Bandwith do you need with 200-300 players?
• What is 10 mbps?

10 mbps is a value, most likely for the internet connection speed.

Leaseweb works, but you will face "spikes" from them. And you will most likely get a bandwith of 2TB, which is aproxly 160 players online.

@up
How much can a Dedicated server cost? that cna also hold up to 200-300 players.
Because i'm working on my server and soon i'll buy one from leaseweb but since i've never bought a dedicated before i need help from ypu Znote :p

A cheap one for etc 56 euro/month you can get a 2GB ram 2.0ghz processor, 2TB bandwith which can carry 160 players.

for like +20 euros you can get 4TB bandwith.

If you live in france, you should go for an OVH server.

A cheap one for etc 56 euro/month you can get a 2GB ram 2.0ghz processor, 2TB bandwith which can carry 160 players.

for like +20 euros you can get 4TB bandwith.

If you live in france, you should go for an OVH server.

I agree with znote.

any for sale in america? those prices are good but I only see leaseweb that sells to americans for cheap...I need a dedicated that can host a good 100+ people

Try LunarPages.Com, Their Server is Fast, no DownTime and they charge a fair price... (I host my self there) ! If you tell them "VICPAD" is sending you you even save some money when you signup ! :) I hope this will help ! :)

Back