• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Leftwing's Mapping Pieces

Thanks, don't stop commenting guys!

Edit:

Inspired by Jaedy:

A ferocious Blood Beast has been awakened...
2mcc19i.png

Hope you like!

Last edited:
Pictures for Swanamix!

After wandering the desert and lost for days, I discovered an old temple.
10pvqs2.png

v6ujhy.png

35i409z.png

All photos are subject to changes, as this is my first time mapping a serious desert.

Hope you enjoyed,
Leftwing

Dude im not gay but I love you man those are ausome,but there is something I want to ask why did you put water in the last pic if in first you were on the coast.

Dude im not gay but I love you man those are ausome,but there is something I want to ask why did you put water in the last pic if in first you were on the coast.

Perhaps it looks like a coast, but is only a lake? Just kidding :p. It's definitely a coastal area, but my point I was trying to get across is that the true treasure of the desert is water... Okay that's bullshit too :D, the real treasure is buried deep underground.

As promised some new pictures!

First picture is a modified version of the temple shown earlier.

2v99kx4.png

Those brave enough to venture forward are never seen again.
j60gec.png

Only spiders and other bugs inhabit the lifeless tomb... Or se he thought.
ju7mtf.png

A lifeless creature approaches.
6scq5i.png

The adventurer subdues the bandaged mummy.
24omzae.png

The adventurer thinks to search the nearby tomb for loot, only to be scared away by more creatures...
2ewcrwn.png

Maybe you will be brave enough to search the tombs for wealth and treasure!

Hope you enjoyed,
Leftwing

Back