• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Let's learn how to use Remere's !

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice, keep up the good work :D

I have a question, if you have a cage build by fence with a monster inside, how can i make it not kill with spells on a player outside the fence? Is there a tool for this?

Thanks in advance!

Rox, I can understand him. People who understand English well can clearly see what he means, so perhaps you should.
@Suxex, theres no RME tool for it, but perhaps you could script something for it. I'm not so much of a scripter so I don't know :/

How to make a door of expertise
So you wanna learn how to make a door of expertise? It's simple. First choose the door.​
LorZO.png

Right click and select properties and this should come up
ZHQa1.png

Now an easy way to remember this is simply just write 1000 where it says action Id, now lets say you want people that are higher than level 50 to enter, add 50 to the 1000, so the action id is 1050. If you want 150+ to pass, put 1150. and press Okay.

Really simple :).

Hello i tried this for a level requirment of 300,000 but its automatically change itself to 65535 any ideas ?
thanks

I guess that's the max, you might need to do source editing, I don't know, sry.

Hello i tried this for a level requirment of 300,000 but its automatically change itself to 65535 any ideas ?
thanks

It alows till 65535.

If you need it to allow level like 100000 or something you can use a script

Lua:
function onUse(cid, item, fromPosition, itemEx, toPosition)
    if getPlayerLevel(cid) >= 100000 then
        if getPlayerPosition(cid).x == toPosition.x and getPlayerPosition(cid).y == toPosition.y then
            doTransformItem(item.uid, item.itemid+1)
            doTeleportThing(cid, toPosition, true)
        end
    else
        doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, 21, "Players of level 100000 can only pass.")
    end
    return true
end

I want to learn who to make a teleport with a lvl
Like the door u done
Because in my ot i want to make a teleports with lvls
Edit:
In fact its rebs

I want to learn who to make a teleport with a lvl
Like the door u done
Because in my ot i want to make a teleports with lvls
Edit:
In fact its rebs

This can't be done in rme it should be scripted.. its easy tho but better ask me in pm what u exactly need cause it will be so bad if the whole thread turned to a scripts thread.

I'm needing some super mass HELP PLEASE, im posting it here because i think my problem has to be with the Map Editor.

So the name of my Map is Trouble but before was Chaos, and so the Spawn and House File are still Chaos-House/Chaos-Spawn and so when i add some spawns monsters wont show, and any House i make in game it just shows "Closed Door".

i would like to know if i have to change to to Trouble and how. Thanks.

Okay this is the first time I map. I got a decent brain, atleast what I think.. Did what you said, sounded logic until.... It didn't ****** work at all.
And no I didn't just try once.

I regret what i have i said about you after when i read whats above your avatar -.- really annoying me.

Last edited:
place it in your world folder, and in config.lua change the world to your map name and voila.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back