• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux Debian Start Server

GOD Hitman

Reaction score
I seriously like fixed Everything on my VPS but now when I wanna open the TFS I write in on (putty) screen -r and I get this error "There is no screen to be resumed." if there's somebody that could help me it'll appreciated REP++

Are you serious dude? Or maybe just trolling? Don't expect others to help you if you don't help yourself.

"ERROR: The database you have specified in config.lua is empty, please import schemas/<engine>.sql to the database."

Your errors will not become easier than this, and trust me if you're dealing with ots you'll run into a LOT of errors.
Since you're struggling at this stage be prepared for an infinite amount of headaches in the future.

Either you haven't specified the correct database in config.lua or you have not imported any tables to your database

PS. You must wait 24 hours before you bumping your thread!

Are you serious dude? Or maybe just trolling? Don't expect others to help you if you don't help yourself.

"ERROR: The database you have specified in config.lua is empty, please import schemas/<engine>.sql to the database."

Your errors will not become easier than this, and trust me if you're dealing with ots you'll run into a LOT of errors.
Since you're struggling at this stage be prepared for an infinite amount of headaches in the future.

Either you haven't specified the correct database in config.lua or you have not imported any tables to your database

PS. You must wait 24 hours before you bumping your thread!

Can you help me then with "Either you haven't specified the correct database in config.lua or you have not imported any tables to your database"?

expand your database in the left panel on phpmyadmin & post a pic

expand your database in the left panel on phpmyadmin & post a pic

hey bud
let me tell you my steps
I created db called "Hitman"
And i browswer my sql called "Hitman.Sql"
and i wrote in config like dat
Code:
sqlType = "mysql"
sqlHost = "localhost"
sqlPort = 3306
sqlUser = "root"
sqlPass = "******"
sqlDatabase = "Hitman"
sqlFile = "theforgottenserver.s3db"
sqlKeepAlive = 0
mysqlReadTimeout = 10
mysqlWriteTimeout = 10
encryptionType = "sha1"
What's wrong with those things? and still same error !

is it so difficult to provide a pic of your phpmyadmin db?
4M8eZby.png

I want you to provide an img because I'm almost certain your db has no tables.

PS.
I really can't tell if you're trolling or making things difficult on purpose

The error your server gave suggests that there aren't any tables in the database. Click on your database in the PHPMyAdmin sidebar to the left of your screen and go to the "Import" tab at the top of the page. Either drag your .sql file to the file upload form or select it manually. Click "go" and you should be set.

Also, please take note that MySQL database and table names are not case sensitive in Windows, but most Unix distributions do support it.

is it so difficult to provide a pic of your phpmyadmin db?
4M8eZby.png

I want you to provide an img because I'm almost certain your db has no tables.

PS.
I really can't tell if you're trolling or making things difficult on purpose

You want me to give you a Picture of mine phpmyadmin db?

Guys thats bug in his source I think
we already import his sql and we already created db and tables are full and work too .. etc
website works perfect but the server still meet that error don't know how to fix

Last edited:
Nice, the only thing we wanted to see you actually managed to cut out! We want to see the name of the database.

Code:
sqlType = "mysql"
sqlHost = "localhost"
sqlPort = 3306
sqlUser = "root"
sqlPass = "****"
sqlDatabase = "Evo"
sqlFile = "theforgottenserver.s3db"
sqlKeepAlive = 0
mysqlReadTimeout = 10
mysqlWriteTimeout = 10
encryptionType = "sha1"