• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux Debian Start Server

GOD Hitman

Reaction score
I seriously like fixed Everything on my VPS but now when I wanna open the TFS I write in on (putty) screen -r and I get this error "There is no screen to be resumed." if there's somebody that could help me it'll appreciated REP++

:~$ screen -ls

Should return something like:

14125.screenName (date) (Detached)

:~$ screen -r screenName

:~$ screen -ls

Should return something like:

14125.screenName (date) (Detached)

:~$ screen -r screenName

Mate, you got anydesk or something I don't really understand good, it's my first time I use LINUX I'll appreciate if you could help me via ANYDESK REP++

Jesus fuck THINK. Just start it with ./tfs if you can't wait to start your server then open the internet and read the documentation for screen if you need to use for some reason.

Sudo apt-get install screen
screen -S folder where is tfs
./tfs

This is what I wrote and it didn't work or I may did wrong don't know

root@vps548914:~# sudo apt-get install screen
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
screen is already the newest version (4.5.0-6).
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
root@vps548914:~# ./tfs
-bash: ./tfs: No such file or directory

Jesus fuck THINK. Just start it with ./tfs if you can't wait to start your server then open the internet and read the documentation for screen if you need to use for some reason.

I didn't really understand you, and please don't be that angry I'm knew at Linux Debian.

To list the files/directories in the current directory type ls

If you need to change the directory then type cd followed by the name of the directory.
Example is cd tfs

If you want to run a program you need to type a dot in front of a forward slash and then the name of the file example ./tfs

If the file does not have privileges to execute then you have to give it the privileges example
chmod +x tfs

If you need to copy a file from one place to another just type cp then the path & name of the file followed by a space then the destination.
Example, this will copy tfs to the folder above it
cp tfs ../

Last edited:
You havent chosed directory so it cant load
If you named your folder forgottenserver than
cd forgottenserver
screen -S forgottenserver
./tfs

giphy.gif

Do you want me to make a coffee for you too, Mr. GOD Hitman?

Just stop being a scaredy cat, sit down and READ THE OUTPUT!!!!!!!

screen -r cannot resume any screen because there isn't any running!!!1111eleven!!111

What about you first run tfs? If you can't do it then just follow the link @bayview posted two posts above, there are enough informations for you to start your server.

Kindest Regards,
Okke

Back