• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Little details from rl and which isnt here

strike95back

Reaction score

• One brown mushroom makes you 25% full, which means you can eat max 4 brown mushrooms, instead 2

• Shields are used on right hand, and weapons are used in left hand

• All creatures are dropping gps stacked in one square in rl tibia, but on shadowcores eg. giant spider drops each square 14 gp, 12 gp, 30 gp.

• Pits of Inferno is totally different than rl tibia, but it doesn't matter. If you want me to give every detail from real tibia Pits of Inferno, I'll show you on this server.

• Near poh temple, there are alot of corpses all over the floor. In this server, it's all clean.

• Vampire Lords should spawn 2-3 times a week. And poi bosses should spawn 1 time a week to make items worth more, not like icechaw, ever poi check 3 bosses and full houses of poi boss items.

Just a small details from rl tibia. Ive 150+ and if you need something, I can go and check it. These details are useful if you gonna follow real tibia for this ot.

• One brown mushroom makes you 25% full, which means you can eat max 4 brown mushrooms, instead 2

• All creatures are dropping gps stacked in one square in rl tibia, but on shadowcores eg. giant spider drops each square 14 gp, 12 gp, 30 gp.

• Pits of Inferno is totally different than rl tibia, but it doesn't matter. If you want me to give every detail from real tibia Pits of Inferno, I'll show you on this server.

• Near poh temple, there are alot of corpses all over the floor. In this server, it's all clean.

• Vampire Lords should spawn 2-3 times a week. And poi bosses should spawn 1 time a week to make items worth more, not like icechaw, ever poi check 3 bosses and full houses of poi boss items.

Just a small details from rl tibia. Ive 150+ and if you need something, I can go and check it. These details are useful if you gonna follow real tibia for this ot.
What is different in pits of inferno?

What is different in pits of inferno?

Shortcut. You don't need to do levers if you have a player with shortcut, he can open stones manually with other lever.
When you get roped in x2 blightwalkers room, after levers, you dont go up to maze. You need to head south and get roped again. Then walk in some holes, and youre at maze.

Too hard to understand by writing, but by showing... :p

FIRST:brown mushroom not a problem need to be fixed it just a food

SECOND:shield ,weapon on which hand not our problem too it isn't a problem and i am old tibia player since 2005

THIRD:I AGREE WITH YOU IN 2 THINGS (VAMPIRE LORDS-PITS OF INFERNO)

first and second point and gps not a great problem that affect the server or distribute players
there is a real bugs must be fixed like in the name of killing quests,the real spells something like that which needs more work and efforts

Last edited:
FIRST:brown mushroom not a problem need to be fixed it just a food

SECOND:shield ,weapon on which hand not our problem too it isn't a problem and i am old tibia player since 2005

THIRD:I AGREE WITH YOU IN 2 THINGS (VAMPIRE LORDS-PITS OF INFERNO)

first and second point and gps not a great problem that affect the server or distribute players
there is a real bugs must be fixed like in the name of killing quests,the real spells something like that which needs more work and efforts

I'm from 2003, and trust me it doesn't make you cool.

Shortcut. You don't need to do levers if you have a player with shortcut, he can open stones manually with other lever.
When you get roped in x2 blightwalkers room, after levers, you dont go up to maze. You need to head south and get roped again. Then walk in some holes, and youre at maze.

Too hard to understand by writing, but by showing... :p

Ye I know the head to south part, but thats not really neccesary... it's fine as it is right now, and the levers?

You mean you don't need to make all 15 levers when someone got shortcut? Lol I don't think so :eek:

You can always switch, I can use my shield in my right or my left.

• Rashid should buy MMS, G-Legs, MPA, etc.

make inq and u can sell for 100k ea to henricus

Ye I know the head to south part, but thats not really neccesary... it's fine as it is right now, and the levers?

You mean you don't need to make all 15 levers when someone got shortcut? Lol I don't think so :eek:
No you don't need to do levers if someone has shortcut, he can pull the lever in dt city for stones to disappear. But someone else has to push 16th lever too.

No you don't need to do levers if someone has shortcut, he can pull the lever in dt city for stones to disappear. But someone else has to push 16th lever too.

Yeah but that guy who pulls it doesnt take the shortcut into poi, he takes the shortcut throught levers. Should be a door left of the "vocation fire walls" (those 4 walls you have to get one of each voc) and a tunnel south around up north to blightwalkers~, right?

I'm from 2003, and trust me it doesn't make you cool.

i Did not mean to offend you but i wanna show you in real at that time no one said any thing about which on right or on left hand and i prefer switching between them I meant to focus more on the necessary things . :)

Yeah but that guy who pulls it doesnt take the shortcut into poi, he takes the shortcut throught levers. Should be a door left of the "vocation fire walls" (those 4 walls you have to get one of each voc) and a tunnel south around up north to blightwalkers~, right?

You're right.

Lizard High Guards are supposed to drop tower shields, and they dont (at least, I havent gotten one yet, and ive killed alot)

Back