• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Living graveyward by tibia time

Kavalor

(Real)Creator of ChaosOT
Reaction score
Hello, this is a request for some movements or such that will control a graveyard coming to life at night.

Night time:
Event, At night time, (tibia time) the graveyard is spawned with monsters.

Daytime:
Event, Any monsters that were created (by monster name) are removed. This is to clear the graveyard if anyone else had been foolish enough to enter at night time (tibia time) *there will be four types of monsters for this region*

So what is needed is a automatically triggered tibia time based event for both of these. Does anyone know how to make this?

wouldnt it be an easy quest then? just go during the day unless there is a gate that also opens and closes with the time

the script has any to do with getWorldTime(), its a pretty good idea, however, I think to remove the monsters at day, you will need to put a lot of item action id (in each square the monster can step) so, it will be hard, however I will tell you if I make a progress with the mine xD

Well, I thought about getWorldLight(), but donno how to use it =D

About remvoing monsters, there is no need for actionid's, just getThingfromPos(pos) then if isPlayer(thing) == FALSE then doRemoveCreature(thing.uid)

ill look more into it 2morrow my server is on my host computer and i dont feel like walking to it + its 11pm and i'm tired, but ill try some testing and see what i can find out abut getworldlight and getworldtime

Code:
function onSay(cid, words, param, player)
time = os.date('%H:%M')

if os.date('%H') > 1 then
doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, 22, "Time to die")

else
doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, 22, "The time is "..time..".")

return 1
end
end

The script comes back with attempt to compare a string to a number. Does anyone know how to compare the time strong to a number? If I can sort then then I can make it work. I need it to simply say time to die to the player if that is used between 1:00 and 4:00. That would be 1-4 am in the morning.

Could be nice to make a "night only quest" at graveyard, for an example, at night, create a ladder to a place, when its daytime, the ladder goes away :p along with monsters etc...

Not sure... What about this?
Code:

if os.date('%H:#M') > 18 then
doCreateItem(cid, hole)

elseif os.date('%H:#M') > 12 then
doCreateItem(cid, dirt)

return 1
end
end
First time using os.date :p

Sincerely,
Furstwin.

@up

You might want to remove the hole before creating dirt? Or isn't this neccesary?

also

Is this a nice function to start this?

Why not use an NPC with onThink to do it with os.time.
1 hour in tibia = 1 minute, make a watch, check when it is night in tibia and set the os.time, so the NPC will summon monsters when its night and remove them from there when its bright. =p

I just copied it :p
And it depends on the hole.

Code:

if os.date('%H') > 1 then
doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, 22, "Time to die")

else
doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, 22, "The time is "..time..".")

return 1
end
end

Sincerely,
Furstwin.

I used this script to check the light and the time of the server.
function onSay(cid, words, param)
xy = getWorldLight()
timet = getWorldTime()
print("the light is ".. xy .."")
print("the time is ".. timet .." ")
end
No matter what time it was, the light was always 215.
This may help with your script, pm me if you find anything out.

Yours,
boy67

Back