• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient Loading custom .dat file

Gruszka

Reaction score
Hello. I'm trying to run 7.4 OTS with custom .dat file, and i get this error (from console):
Lua:
Failed to read dat '/things/740/Tibia.dat': corrupt data (id: 101, category: 0, count: 255, lastAttr: 38)
Also, when I'm trying to connect to their server with classic .dat file from tibia 7.4 i get error 10060.
Any ideas how to fix that?

Regards,

Gruszka.

Thank you for your interest, but the problem occurs with .dat file from Tibia 7.4. Do you have any new ideas i can try?
I also tried use ObjectBuilder and others .dat file editors to open Tibia.dat and check what's in there but noone of above can open that .dat file.

If you cannot open your dat or spr file with any objectbuilder program, I am sorry to tell you it'll be hard to know if you can use that dat....

Did you try to open otclient with normal cip files? (.dat, .spr) ?

And as I can see there's some attributes your client cannot read

If you cannot open your dat or spr file with any objectbuilder program, I am sorry to tell you it'll be hard to know if you can use that dat....

Did you try to open otclient with normal cip files? (.dat, .spr) ?
Yes, I tried to connect with .dat and .spr from global Tibia client, but then i occur error 10060 (network error, or something like that).
And as I can see there's some attributes your client cannot read
My first thought was to try edit that file and check what's in there, or maybe even just delete lines that cause error and see what happen then. But as i said, i'm unable to open it anyhow :|.
BTW: on custom client, that custom .dat file works just fine.

Yes, I tried to connect with .dat and .spr from global Tibia client, but then i occur error 10060 (network error, or something like that).

My first thought was to try edit that file and check what's in there, or maybe even just delete lines that cause error and see what happen then. But as i said, i'm unable to open it anyhow :|.
BTW: on custom client, that custom .dat file works just fine.
For the error 10060:

Regarding it's crashes, you cannot use an outdated .dat for your client. If you want to use older sprites, you'll have to manually import the ones you want into the current .dat file.

Back