• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

lol again!

XaTaR

قناص بغداد
Reaction score
i just saw on adveristment...
Rl Maps :p
and no custom maps only some custom maps..
Now ots = Rl ots no more custom shit!
:S!
waht do you think about that shit in adveristment with the Rl Maps!
?

Probably because nobody released a custom map with 10+ years of testing and adding new parts frequently.

Even if someone made a great custom map he would most likely not release it on forums for download. Maybe he makes a server with his map but still thats only 1 server.

Unique Maps times gone, now all are making RL Maps to get money, owner don't care about servers and players can bot their level, they like to bot + get best items from donation shop so it's cool for players. + owners can easy find many usefull stuff at forums like map trackers, Shop Systems etc.

I agree with you Chojrak.I blame OTLand because it's so easy to download a real map, website, and learn how to set up an automatic donation system. People need to stop releasing this kind of stuff, and make others learn themselves. <_<

I agree with you Chojrak.I blame OTLand because it's so easy to download a real map, website, and learn how to set up an automatic donation system. People need to stop releasing this kind of stuff, and make others learn themselves. <_<

Indeed but people are releasing shit for the reputation points. Also I think the "good Servers" get lost in all the new Servers which were created by newbies and get so many people. Actualy the Servers should be the best which got UNIQUE Scripts.

Indeed but people are releasing shit for the reputation points. Also I think the "good Servers" get lost in all the new Servers which were created by newbies and get so many people. Actualy the Servers should be the best which got UNIQUE Scripts.

agree with u :(, what happened to old times YourOTs or w/e called map was awesome :p

I liked GhettoBladers, CrazyTokyo, and survival server maps. was the shit.

i just saw on adveristment...
Rl Maps :p
and no custom maps only some custom maps..
Now ots = Rl ots no more custom shit!
:S!
waht do you think about that shit in adveristment with the Rl Maps!
?
You have a RL Map too, so stop talk BS about RL map..

Rl map sux. Custom map pwnz.

Rl map is sooo boring. You know your every sqm and u know exactly how long to walk to lure a monster etc. How booring isnt that? -.-

Custom maps are so damn good. I remember old-school times with Yurots custom mapped or survival 7.1 desert etc, So fun. In my opinion i think all rl-related things should be banned from OTLAND.

Custom map is always fun to explore etc but there's few server with custom map and they just got 10-1 players-.- thats the badside:D

Back