• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for a Custom OT server

Smushiiz

Reaction score
Hellow everyone like the titule says im looking for a custom server i want a server that have a loooots of customs stuffs sprites vocations spells etc. i was playing world of piece (WOB) but is close now :( and i was searching for servers that want to make a diferent game no to be justa tibia server im waiting the tibia fairy tail but they are making it slowly and dont have date right now im playing the server ascalon world its good but i dont feel so confotable with the server i was playing avatar legends and the same i just quit and start playing ascalon im just looking for a custom server and preferably with low exp please post all the server that u shoudl think it have aññ these ill try all :) thx and srry for my bad english im not from usa

whiworld.com
its in beta stage and very hard server compared to tibia servers. Currently about 3 days worth of content
You kind find my main thread in my signature.

Wouldn't play whi world all the owner cares about is money and advertising his server as @Codex NG can vouch for me on this

Wouldn't play whi world all the owner cares about is money and advertising his server as @Codex NG can vouch for me on this
hahaha, yeah.. sure.. whatver dont even have donations , but ok..

But its true, server is hard and haters already exist because these 2 couldn't do tutorial either xD

You call that a tutorial? I'm sure people know how to play tibia ;)

whiworld.com
its in beta stage and very hard server compared to tibia servers. Currently about 3 days worth of content
You kind find my main thread in my signature.

@whitevo ill try it but im not that hardcore player and what i have see is the same as tibia with only a few changes and i want a to play a server that tries to be a whole diferent game.

@Codex NG realll... im looking all the posts and i dont find a server with the characteristics that i want :(

PS: When i was looking for a server i found necronia.com and i like it but u have to pay for a beta key..... and ill not pay for something that im not sure that ill like it i already have played pokemon servers naruto servers bleach server dragon ball server and i didnt like that servers the pokemon ones because doesnt have a goal like u only capture and lvl up ur pokemons i didnt find the fun dragon ball naruto and bleach servers i didnt like the graphics it looks to bad even for tibia :( the only server that i like it was world of piece (WOP) but is close now :(

I know a decent amount of custom spirited servers BUT it's either
  1. not in English
  2. the server isn't completed yet
  3. or the main problem of a low population :(

As you wish.

It seems that Gun Gale Online test server was actually launched today?
Nothing serious but it couldn't hurt to try. If you like it you might end up playing on release.
http://c.gungaleonline.net:8080/

Lunus - Custom ATS
Used to be a popular OT but it seems to have decreased.. it's still a really cool server. It has a ton of custom vocations with 100% custom spells.
You can check out their Facebook page if you want to see some pictures.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/lunusot/
http://lunus.no-ip.org/

Madland
This is a nice RPG it's just that I couldn't enjoy it much due to the language.
Custom interface and custom sprites. Just a lot of custom lol.
madland.kymelion.com

Phiadaria RotA - RPG
This deserves a lot of attention it's just that it's far from being done.
There should be an Otland Thread for it. It certainly puts a twist on gameplay unlike any other server.
http://www.phiadariasoft.com/main/

Zodiac Legacy
I think this is the most recent one I've played? It has a really cool concept and set up, but I couldn't find myself playing it too long.
The server is inspired from Song of Ice and Fire (aka game of thrones) and Lord of the Rings.
Custom races/vocations, items, monsters, sprites, etc.. just that there isn't many custom monster sprites in my opinion.
http://www.zodiaclegacy.com.br/

Ranger's Arcani
The server is far from being done, but it's an overall cool sever.
There has been 1 beta test a while back, but nothing since then.
Facebook page if you want to see some pictures https://www.facebook.com/Rangers-Arcani-852094871538808/timeline/
It's not really out there to play right now, but it couldn't hurt to stay up to date with it.

Necronia is also a very interesting server, but it is not for everyone. I can understand why you don't feel like paying for something you might not even like.
I would still suggest to try it out sometime in the future, if not then I guess you'll have to wait for release!

There are a few more, but I don't feel like they are worth mentioning. Not sure how much you'll like these or if you'll like them at all, but it's the best I could come up with in a short amount of time.
The reason I don't play most of these is because it's hard to enjoy a server that isn't in your native language, nor is it fun to play by yourself. But in all honesty I personally don't feel like there are any good custom spirited servers that are out right now so if you end up not liking any of these your best bet it to just wait for a nice one to come out.

@whitevo ill try it but im not that hardcore player and what i have see is the same as tibia with only a few changes and i want a to play a server that tries to be a whole diferent game.
i understand, but looks is very time consuming, It will take me to move forward from tibia client at least 4 months more and new sprites are planned twice as later and that is in case if all goes according to plan, which doesn't like to happen with big projects like that xD, but eventually I will happen.

The game mechanics are very different, you can't really compare these with tibia.
If you get past the starting area you will be introduced to unique npc's who has lot to say and lot to offer.
If you start looting unique items, you will understand, how crazy this can go if I keep making more of items and its not too far off.
In matter of fact, next patch gems will get improved ALOT, I believe you will find them most awesome of them all.
But all that if you even get to bandits xD (gems drop there)

The builds (aka the style of player) is similar to diablo 3 endgame. Where each and every item is unique and some so powerful that you make your character around them.
I support this mechanic with:
1. skilltree - the talents improve some specific effect > link to old talents < some of them has been improved or balanced but you get the idea.
In additon skilltree gives the regular skills (magic level, distance level, etc) Which will improve the spell cost or duration or damage or whatever else I feel it should.

2. upgrade gems - currently they don't offer much, and are more of an endgame things, but with the upcoming changes THEY WILL BE AMAZING!! (I have leaked out 2 effects in my main thread and they are th simplest ones)

3. upgrade stones - these will add extra power to items or add additional spell effects to your casted spells. The thing with stones is, you can have unlimited amount of different stones on 1 single item.

4. food - Here its no longer about, which is best food, because every food gives different amount of hp and mp(invidually) and top of it when they are improved with herbs they all get different effects what will increase your character strength in some way.

5. potions - potions come with extreme extra power but also with downside, which again will make it interesting.

As of now the sad part is, pvp is turned off and it will quite some time for me to get to that point before I start turning it on. Because monster patterns can be learned and you they wont be challenge enough to test your builds on. In pvp in other hand, this complicated character building system shall be quite interesting.

But on patch 0.1.4.8 I will introduce reputation system and along with it comes a challenge minigame/event/feature what ever you want to call it.
This challenge room will bring a new hectic fight room where you character has to defeat 10 waves of similar area monsters. To reach to max waves you will most likely need good item setup enough consumes and strategy.

If you get past the starting area
For some odd reason, The creators of Whi World strongly believe that killing off a potential player-base long before it has one is a good idea.

1. http://www.necronia.com/
For me this one is a masterpiece. Still in beta stage and you have to buy beta key, but it is totally worth it.​
2. http://dblots.org.pl/
This is basically tibianic among custom servers. It is probably online for almost same time. Still being updated. A lot of content. Dragon ball realm obviously. Still plenty of active ppl (month or two ago when i was playing there were up to 200 ppl). Although it is a Polish server. It has english section, site etc. but most players are pl there.​
3. http://wobots.no-ip.org/
Bleach realm ots, still in development but a lot of content already.​

For some odd reason, The creators of Whi World strongly believe that killing off a potential player-base long before it has one is a good idea.
I have given out the reason why i make it so harsh several times before. You prefer easy closed beta where only selected few can join, I prefer open beta where game mechanics select the players who is worth letting to test the server.

Also I have said it before, there is no point letting the player into world to just let him start dieing on next monster.

If players doesn't have fun fighting a challenging monster, this server is not for them. I'm not going waste player nor my time to persuade him to stay on server, there is plenty of other games to try. No need to make player to stay on my server few days just so he could figure out that it not exactly what he was looking for.

Last edited:
Back