• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Looking for job

Moskis

Reaction score
I need a job as gamemaster, or i need a hoster that can get along with me and help me out with hosting a server, i want it to be 24/7 then. anyways some info about myself.

My name is Mateo, i'm 16 years old, been playing tibia since beginning of 7.5 (aaah perfect times) I remember my first map on OT i played, that was Neverland a very popular one too. So i don't remember how long this has been anyways, been gm to a few servers.

Hellview
Ortodoxplaying
Antez

then i just played until like 8.1 and then i was GM again

Hellzone
King

I do not remember any more but it was like 2-3 more, so i have been gm on lots of servers, the most popular one was 36 though, then after that Hellview. I left those 2 cause i didn't have any time.

So i'm a very experienced GM. I am very good with players, i take care and i do my job. I don't favor players, i'm here to help not to judge. And i'm on for like 4-6 hours a day on weekends i can be on more than 4-6 that would be 6-8. So just contact me and throw me a PM and i'll look into it, and by the way you can put your MSN address so we can talk a little faster lol.

I talk English, Swedish, Croatian(Bosnian, Serbian) and a little German.

Back