• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Making characters.

Evulbotter

Reaction score
Hello, would anyone mind give me a helping hand here please! :$
I've been trying for some time to make my own WAR server because there is so little of them on but i just can't get it working. I mean the server like Nova War or those wars, want to make one for my former world Selena but don't know how to do it, can anyone please tell me how to make those chars and drop to a certain level after they die as well not loosing items and so on, i guess you got my point!

The problem is this is version 8.52 and i need latest one as well don't know how to create characters in SQL database because last time i was doing this there was XML and i only copied those vocations and edit names.

about SQL, just read few tutorials about mysql servers, I'm pretty sure that in this forum you can find a lot of...

about newest version of war ots, there exist one or two wars on 8.54, if you dont know how to update from 8.52 to the newest 8.54 dev(0.3.6pl1 or 0.4) just do not doing it, you can destroy all xd

I've read many tutorials about mysql but mostly all of them are about setting up the server or making GM character. I need to somehow copy characters from real tibia.

Back