• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

making non movable items in RME

Tyhawk master

Reaction score
hey guys i am looking on how to make a non movable item on my tibia server using Remeres map editor.
i want the Frozen Starlight to be on the floor in the temple but no one can pick it up or move it. i know there is a item in remeres map editor but i can not find it. its called Something special or something. Please can you help me?
Crying damson 0.3.6
Tibia 8.6

thanks guys But i have doing that nothing special becuase the action ids were not working for some reason i might of been doing it wrong. Not sure. but thanks anyways <3

That's because action ID will not make something untouchable. You have to set an uniqueID or if your OT doesn't have the "browse tile" function, place an unmovable small sprite item above the starlight like.... Sparkles or debris and it's done.

Putting above "Nothing Special Item: 1548" you can still move the object. That is to put his around and player can not cross to take it.

Server/Data/Creaturescripts/... Creaturescripts.xml

Code:
<event type="throw" name="moveBlocked" event="script" value="moveBlocked.lua"/>

Server/Data/Creaturescripts/Scripts/... moveBlocked.lua
Code:
  local c = {
    aid = 3822, -- ActionID you want, you put to objects.
    msg = "You cannot move this object.", -- Message that appear when trying to move it.
  }

function onThrow(cid, item, fromPosition, toPosition)
    if getItemAttribute(item.uid, "aid") == c.aid then
      return doPlayerSendCancel(cid, c.msg) and false
    end

return true
end

Server/Data/Creaturescripts/Scripts/... Login.lua (the file already exists)
Code:
    registerCreatureEvent(cid, "moveBlocked")

Then already in the Remeres will you put that same ActionID all objects you don't want that they can move (even the staff can't, unless you want I put that condition).

Last edited:
[21/08/2016 17:37:18] [Error - CreatureEvent::configureEvent] No valid type for creature event.throw
[21/08/2016 17:37:18] [Warning - BaseEvents::loadFromXml] Cannot configure an event

Crying damson 0.3.6
Tibia 8.6

:/

[21/08/2016 17:37:18] [Error - CreatureEvent::configureEvent] No valid type for creature event.throw
[21/08/2016 17:37:18] [Warning - BaseEvents::loadFromXml] Cannot configure an event

Crying damson 0.3.6
Tibia 8.6

:/
I've told you before that onThrow is only available for 0.3.7 :p

Oh yeah? :( Bad RAM

Figured it was for 036 since its what TS asked for but.. anyways, any alternatives? I tried onMove without success...

Back