• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mana points -A joke?

RealSoft

Banned User
Reaction score
seriously. is the mana gain for mages a joke? you can't kill a 100+ mage unless you can combo away all hes hp at once.

I got a 100+ sorcerer and I never use manas, not even in war.. not needed..

I have been able to hunt dragons lord with full profit already from lvl 40 all thanks to the mana regain..

You said you want to keep the stair exhaust because botters can keep target and jump stairs without the exhaust. well how about a healbot and afk-botting mage then? make a heal exhaust for 10 seconds so you have a chance to kill him?

No but seriously.. the mana regain is a joke.

secondly.. get rid of the botters.. I'm out of here, I donated here and I regret it now >.< didn't think it would be so much bullshit as I got to know when I passed level 80.

I bet you would make more cash if you got rid of botters than with them, people would donate for unbans after unjusti kills and to get rid of red skull (war stuffs).
but right now you're making cheap cash on keep banish botters that probably buy unban/delete.

over and out.

what do you call war? u on 100 mage vs 1x lvl 50? xD

BAN THIS KID!!!

fucking botter!!!

XD :wub:

Concrete shoes wont help in the riva.
i dont care if u is michael phelps ma *****.
im higha than a mutha fuckin alps ma *****.
im flya than a mutha fuckin stealth ma *****.
im the mutha fucka like a milf ma *****.

seriously. is the mana gain for mages a joke? you can't kill a 100+ mage unless you can combo away all hes hp at once.

I have been able to hunt dragons lord with full profit already from lvl 40 all thanks to the mana regain..

You said you want to keep the stair exhaust because botters can keep target and jump stairs without the exhaust. well how about a healbot and afk-botting mage then? make a heal exhaust for 10 seconds so you have a chance to kill him?

secondly.. get rid of the botters.. I'm out of here, I donated here and I regret it now >.< didn't think it would be so much bullshit as I got to know when I passed level 80.

I bet you would make more cash if you got rid of botters than with them, people would donate for unbans after unjusti kills and to get rid of red skull (war stuffs).
but right now you're making cheap cash on keep banish botters that probably buy unban/delete.

over and out.

You're really faster.

over and out.
Welcome to Whine

over and out.

Try to take manashield in battles? Ofcourse you dont need manas when ur not even using manashield.

Try to take manashield in battles? Ofcourse you dont need manas when ur not even using manashield.

I saw 2 mages of lvl 100+ that trapped an afk botting 115 mage in Darashia dragons, they got him trapped into the wall with demon skeletons and shot sd like never before..

after 10 minutes... they was still there spamming like hell...

after like 15 minutes they gave up.. if this was similar to real tibia this botting mage would be deal in less than 5 minutes..

bu he never dies here because mana gain is waaaay to high.

imagine if a lvl 200 sorcerer would be skulled.. all he have to do is run to south gate of Thais and stand there at the stair, and 3 guys can atk him but not kill him... he can just spamm exura gran and wait them to get tired.

RealSoft please leave, you're way to stupid.

And about that being trapped by 2 people: I had a 180 EK on me together with a 130 ED, even used softboots but they just owned me cuz I had no mana pots.

Back