• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mana Rune Quest.

Razum

Reaction score
Was wondering if someone could g ive me a little rundown of the mana runes quest.

What to expect
What kind of monsters
Length of time to complete
LVL. req's.
Where the quest is located

The quest is located in lorenia, you can get there by the ship
it takes like 10 minutes or less to complete it
you should go with a bloker knight or pally lvl 200 and 1 or 2 mages to UE monsters
Monsters: Poi monsters and 1 boss.. Ushuriel

Its pretty easy to run, every time I need another mana rune, I spend 10 minutes getting a mage to level 100 and just run passed everything.

Cool story bro. But yea its fairly easy to do it, and if u can type fast enough u can get outta thw boat without dieing by the Ursh. And Allen, I could prolly do it on a lvl 60 druid. Wait I did do it on a lvl 60 when the server rest the 23412134124234546323453 time. And for u nooobs thats thinking its a lvl 100 door, it is. but all u gotta do is Levi up/down and boom ur there. And at Polo~ a lvl 200 pally would get owned and sometimes 250 eks get owned too... Just dont go with noobs and ull be alright... and also another hint .. The GMP is better than mana rune till 200+ for sorcs and druids. and I wouldnt use it on a pally just because the GSP heals Hp as well as Mana. The mana rune gose off of ur ml and lvl soo train ur ml if u wanna do good mana rune heals.

Back