• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Manchester Utd VS Chelsea

What team do you think will win the match?

• Manchester United

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Could be a draw (this would lead to Penalty shootout)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Considering the fact that I am a huge Chelsea supporter and have been throughout my life I would say that Chelsea is going to win the game. HOWEVER, what is noticeable though is that the form of Chelsea has been all over the place throughout the latter part of the season and United is as always a really hard team to face.

Having that said, I believe that the loss of Rooney against Munich in the previous CL game is the deciding factor though. Chelsea all the way!

Am I really that predictable? ;(

All will be decided on the middfield. If Ferdinand + Vidic play a GOOD game they can easily take away Drogba and then Fletcher + Carrick gotta own the middfield and THEN united got a huge chance of winning. (Just gotta hope that Berbatov got some epic superpowers so he can score today :D )

For you guys :

Man Utd:
Van der Sar – Neville, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra – Valencia, Fletcher, Giggs, Scholes, Park – Berbatov.

Chelsea:
Cech – Ferreira, Alex, Terry, Zhirkov – Cole, Deco, Lampard, Mikel, Malouda, Anelka.

(The correct ones.) No Drogba :eek:

The reff made this game. Seriously how couldnt he see the offside on Drogbas 2-0 goal?!

Even though I am extremely thrilled of the outcome of the game I can not do much but to agree with Aandeerz on this one. How the heck did the referee miss such a clear offside goal lol...

Back