Mapper looking for team. any client.

wilmahund123

Best answers
Reaction score
Mapper looking for team!

personal
I'm 21 years of age and live in Sweden. I have a full time job and do this as my hobby. Would be able to spend about 2 hours each day and more on the weekends.

Experience
Good with lore, detail and immersive scenery. Love to create maps and zones and put a good touch, making it appealing to the eye. Ben working mostly on 8.0 in the past (7+ years ago) creating a kummerack version called "lovleds" that had about 50 steady players and a peak at around 120. Have't ben hosting any server for years but still do some mapping from time to time just for fun. Currently working on a fresh 8.6 with some lore behind it and of course no teleports to every spawn. it's what i like to call an "original rl-map"

my downsides are that I am terrible with scripting and that i cannot host my own server as i'm using my phone to share internet and therefor can't open my ports or even connect SQL.

I have no interest in profit but like any other human being i would't say no to money either.

OP
W

wilmahund123

Best answers
Reaction score
ruins of burmeda outpost..png
Post some of your works.
This is ruins of Burmeda. It's supposed to be a long lost outpost. Now inhabited by undeads.

NOT FINISHED. I have no "completely" finished works to show. but this is on it's way. to be more realistic and not so squarelike.

Last edited:

Sun

Knowledge is power - France is bacon
Best answers
Reaction score
Judging by the piece you posted, your current skill Imho is not at a level where you can be part of a serious project.
So if you want to be part of something more on the serious side or sell services as a freelancer, I can only suggest to practice more. Check out other successful mappers works to gain insight & inspiration.
Create a mapping showoff thread or post pieces in mapping showoff so you can get feedback.

Here's some good threads to take inspiration from
Peroxide's Mapping Thread
darklord [mapping works]
Cloudlight Mapping
Vakas stuff
Beto's Mapping Thread
AundSoul (Mapping) ;D
[Blackstone] Mapping Thread - Reloaded
Shirako ~Mapping Thread~
Mackan's Mappings
Kregox mapping
bump thread
[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps
[7.6] Jakes's Oldschool Mapping
Althea ¤ A New World ¤ Mapping Thread ( Scripting atm, low activity on mapping part )
Nicolos' Harry Potter Map
Magnetico Showoff
Grenadia custom RPG map showoff
Mycos Mapping Thread
Speedmapping
Kuba Mapping
Simon Here Maps
Hellpsy Showoff
Some random stuff.
Eiserne Festung's Mapping Thread