• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper looking for team. any client.

wilmahund123

Reaction score
Mapper looking for team!

personal
I'm 21 years of age and live in Sweden. I have a full time job and do this as my hobby. Would be able to spend about 2 hours each day and more on the weekends.

Experience
Good with lore, detail and immersive scenery. Love to create maps and zones and put a good touch, making it appealing to the eye. Ben working mostly on 8.0 in the past (7+ years ago) creating a kummerack version called "lovleds" that had about 50 steady players and a peak at around 120. Have't ben hosting any server for years but still do some mapping from time to time just for fun. Currently working on a fresh 8.6 with some lore behind it and of course no teleports to every spawn. it's what i like to call an "original rl-map"

my downsides are that I am terrible with scripting and that i cannot host my own server as i'm using my phone to share internet and therefor can't open my ports or even connect SQL.

I have no interest in profit but like any other human being i would't say no to money either.

ruins of burmeda outpost..png
Post some of your works.

This is ruins of Burmeda. It's supposed to be a long lost outpost. Now inhabited by undeads.

NOT FINISHED. I have no "completely" finished works to show. but this is on it's way. to be more realistic and not so squarelike.

Last edited:
Judging by the piece you posted, your current skill Imho is not at a level where you can be part of a serious project.
So if you want to be part of something more on the serious side or sell services as a freelancer, I can only suggest to practice more. Check out other successful mappers works to gain insight & inspiration.
Create a mapping showoff thread or post pieces in mapping showoff so you can get feedback.

Here's some good threads to take inspiration from
Peroxide's Mapping Thread
darklord [mapping works]
Cloudlight Mapping
Vakas stuff
Beto's Mapping Thread
AundSoul (Mapping) ;D
[Blackstone] Mapping Thread - Reloaded
Shirako ~Mapping Thread~
Mackan's Mappings
Kregox mapping
bump thread
[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps
[7.6] Jakes's Oldschool Mapping
Althea ¤ A New World ¤ Mapping Thread ( Scripting atm, low activity on mapping part )
Nicolos' Harry Potter Map
Magnetico Showoff
Grenadia custom RPG map showoff
Mycos Mapping Thread
Speedmapping
Kuba Mapping
Simon Here Maps
Hellpsy Showoff
Some random stuff.
Eiserne Festung's Mapping Thread

Back