• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient Market system for 1.2 TFS - 8.0 version

Xedoxo

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Today i am looking for a any tutorial or example how to add market system to older version of Tibia - i know OTC have this possibility, but how to add this system to TFS 1.2?

I have research in google and old threads otland but doesnt find any satisfaction thread. Can somebody lead me ? :D Thank you;)

i think there's a way you have to cerate an array with the items buy don't know hwo to make it work in source otherise the easier way that i find is upgrade server to 940 to use the correct spr/ dat in order to get and use the new flag related to market

i think there's a way you have to cerate an array with the items buy don't know hwo to make it work in source otherise the easier way that i find is upgrade server to 940 to use the correct spr/ dat in order to get and use the new flag related to market
If you had the knowledge to add and remove many things related to the Market system for Nekiro 8.6 or TFS 1.2, you would know it's possible to make it work. There is no need to switch to version 9.10, as it would require many changes and specific knowledge.

If you had the knowledge to add and remove many things related to the Market system for Nekiro 8.6 or TFS 1.2, you would know it's possible to make it work. There is no need to switch to version 9.10, as it would require many changes and specific knowledge.
that's why i said i first place that ther's a way to enable via otc creating and array of the items , but i don't know which changes are requeried in the server sie in order to do it

The TFS Nekiro 7.72 came with complete features like modal window, mounts, market, offline training, etc. Some of them are commented out; you just need to uncomment them for it to work. The TFS 1.5 Nekiro 8.0, however, came with almost nothing. You need to add some things. For the TFS 1.5 8.6 Nekiro that I researched, I found nothing, which is why it came with nothing. You need to research TFS 1.5 7.72 Nekiro, uncomment the necessary parts, compile, and test to see if everything works fine. Then, take those codes and add them to Nekiro 8.0 or 8.6. That's what I did: I took the mount system codes from 7.72 and added them to Nekiro 8.6, and it worked well!
Post automatically merged:

If there were many changes to this market system for Nekiro, give up and use the module on the OTC side and the script on the server side.

The TFS Nekiro 7.72 came with complete features like modal window, mounts, market, offline training, etc. Some of them are commented out; you just need to uncomment them for it to work. The TFS 1.5 Nekiro 8.0, however, came with almost nothing. You need to add some things. For the TFS 1.5 8.6 Nekiro that I researched, I found nothing, which is why it came with nothing. You need to research TFS 1.5 7.72 Nekiro, uncomment the necessary parts, compile, and test to see if everything works fine. Then, take those codes and add them to Nekiro 8.0 or 8.6. That's what I did: I took the mount system codes from 7.72 and added them to Nekiro 8.6, and it worked well!
Post automatically merged:

If there were many changes to this market system for Nekiro, give up and use the module on the OTC side and the script on the server side.

what's are the files needed for server side? don't see in the post

Back