• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Minotaur Archer looktype bug

Sizaro

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
coldensjo
When I spawn Minotaur Archer it looks like this and I have no clue why, I've checked the looktypes and it's 24 wich is normal.

GmAJqJ8.png

RpCY2a9.gif

All others are just fine.
3avNAHP.png

Last edited:
Solution
[Missing Feature / Bug] Dat Outfit Group Flag · Issue #852 · edubart/otclient · GitHub
[Crash] Animations of the creatures (not the idle) · Issue #813 · edubart/otclient · GitHub

Not sure but there is a problem on how the client interprets the thing, a fix is to change something in the spr
@iryont Thanks alot. That fixed successful. The error was that on these 3 outfits, when on group 1 it had width==1 and height==1, but when on group 2 it had width==2 and height==2. So the fix was just to set the group 1 as width==2, heigth==2 and updating the correct sprites of idle animation.
You can close it now. Again, thanks! :)
We need more info ..

Are you using a custom client like OTC or the default ones?
Are you using a custom otb file etc?
Have you done any modifications to the source code(s)?

Looks like the dat/spr file is broken in your client.

Last edited by a moderator:
[Missing Feature / Bug] Dat Outfit Group Flag · Issue #852 · edubart/otclient · GitHub
[Crash] Animations of the creatures (not the idle) · Issue #813 · edubart/otclient · GitHub

Not sure but there is a problem on how the client interprets the thing, a fix is to change something in the spr
@iryont Thanks alot. That fixed successful. The error was that on these 3 outfits, when on group 1 it had width==1 and height==1, but when on group 2 it had width==2 and height==2. So the fix was just to set the group 1 as width==2, heigth==2 and updating the correct sprites of idle animation.
You can close it now. Again, thanks! :)

Last edited:
Solution
Is just a work around, ;c but gets the thing done... wish there was a fix for iddle animations on outfits and mounts

Back