• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Modern AAC character bug!

eugene007

Reaction score
i am having bug in account creationg..when i go on account creation and then click submit its just loading.. if i click refresh account is made but i cant make character!

please help!

It's a known bug in the later revs, all you need to do is to remove the javascript code from the create form for accounts. You can confirm that it will fix it simply by disable javascript in your own browser, and it'll work. Since noone maintain ModernAAC (anyone want the job?), there is no patch comming along to address this.

Remove this:

Code :

onSubmit="createAccount(); return false;"

It's a known bug in the later revs, all you need to do is to remove the javascript code from the create form for accounts. You can confirm that it will fix it simply by disable javascript in your own browser, and it'll work. Since noone maintain ModernAAC (anyone want the job?), there is no patch comming along to address this.

Remove this:

Code :

onSubmit="createAccount(); return false;"

Could you help me? I got an bug so when I search for players it cames like this:

Fatal error: Cannot access empty property in C:\xampp\htdocs\characters.php on line 201

Hmm if u still have the account manager use it to make:

Druid Sample
Sorcerer Sample
Knight Sample
Paladin Sample

Then disable account manager, and ur done, then u can create characters via the website.
repme if i help u :)

(p.s wow xammp, u should try uniformserver its alot better

Back