• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Most helpful mod\global mod\admin

Which mod\admin\global mod has been the most helpful?

• Kiper

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kornholijo

• Talaturen

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Empty

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Jonny

• slawkens

• Cato

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Jester

• Jonern

• master-m

• Mokerhamer

• Snel pUppie

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Xenios

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JayBeee

Retired Global Mod
Senator
Reaction score
Which mod\admin\global mod do you think has been the most helpful for you?

Please drop a line or two and give us a reason why you voted as you did.

If you're in the list you can't vote for yourself. ;)

I voted for Talaturen,

The reason why i voted on him because he is alwais helpfull unless he's to busy, but that counts for every one.

I voted for Talaturen because he is most often a great help when it comes to operating system and programming.

I wanted to vote for all 3 administrators because they are all doing a great job! but my vote goes also to Talaturen because in my eyes he does the most(I don't know if thats true but it looks like that).

Snel pUppie... He is always active and he rox! FTW!! He is good with graphics and has helped me with some ;) GOOD LUCK SNEL!

I don't like this type of threads, not because I wouldn't be voted or the most voted but I just dont like it as I hated an older thread called 'Moderator of the week'. I will vote anyways, and my vote would go to Talaturen or Jonern, but as I know that Talaturen is getting most of votes I will go for Jonern.

I agree with you. Some admins/mods get noone or not much votes. They think they aren't doing a good job. But they are I think the whole staff is doing a great job and its shouldn't be that you need to choose.

Well, everyone is helping but the mostt is empty and I would vote for empty, he's really I mean REALLY helping people... atleast me.. thanks:**

I voted for Snel Puppie, not only because I know him, but because I saw him help around a lot when I was active. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back