• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My account maker.

KnightmareZ

Reaction score
Hello, ive got a problem with my server (Nevalia.servegame.com) I had 8.22 and i updated it to 8.31 and the account maker didnt work to even create an account so i downloaded "gesior031 for TFS 03" and then it worked to create an account and it came to the database and all but when i tried to login it said "Sorry, wrong password!"

go to Nevalia - Latest News and try to create an account :S

I reinstalled it and still didnt work :S please help me asap!

thanks =)

You probably have to edit POT scripts at htdocs/pot/pot/OTS_ACCOUNT.php, function create account and change it to set account 'name' instead of 'id'.

You probably have to edit POT scripts at htdocs/pot/pot/OTS_ACCOUNT.php, function create account and change it to set account 'name' instead of 'id'.

hmm.. me and my friend checked it up alitle tried some changed but didnt work too good :S so can someone help me change "account 'name' instead of 'id'" in the htdocs/pot/pot/OTS_ACCOUNT.php ??

thanks!!!

Do this. Damn it i was looking for the link to the page but oh well..
use this.

On ur server folder open up /creaturescripts/scripts/playerdeath.lua

erase what u have and copy paste this one.

Code:
local config = {
	deathListEnabled = getConfigInfo('deathListEnabled'),
	sqlType = getConfigInfo('sqlType'),
	maxDeathRecords = getConfigInfo('maxDeathRecords')
}

function onDeath(cid, corpse, killer)
	doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_EVENT_ADVANCE, "You are dead.")
	if(config.deathListEnabled == "yes") then
		if(killer ~= FALSE) then
			if(isPlayer(killer) == TRUE) then
				killerName = getPlayerGUID(killer)
			else
				killerName = getCreatureName(killer)
			end
		else
			killerName = "field item"
		end

db.executeQuery("INSERT INTO `player_deaths` (`player_id`, `time`, `level`, `killed_by`) VALUES (" .. getPlayerGUID(cid) .. ", " .. os.time() .. ", " .. getPlayerLevel(cid) .. ", " .. db.escapeString(killerName) .. ");")
		local rows = db.getResult("SELECT `player_id` FROM `player_deaths` WHERE `player_id` = " .. getPlayerGUID(cid) .. ";")
		if(rows:getID() ~= -1) then
			local deathRecords = rows:numRows(true)
			if(config.sqlType == "sqlite") then
				while(deathRecords > config.maxDeathRecords) do
					db.executeQuery("DELETE FROM `player_deaths` WHERE `rowid` = (SELECT `rowid` FROM `player_deaths` WHERE `player_id` = " .. getPlayerGUID(cid) .. " ORDER BY `time` LIMIT 1);")
					deathRecords = deathRecords - 1
				end
			else
				while(deathRecords > config.maxDeathRecords) do
					db.executeQuery("DELETE FROM `player_deaths` WHERE `player_id` = " .. getPlayerGUID(cid) .. " ORDER BY `time` LIMIT 1;")
					deathRecords = deathRecords - 1
				end
			end
		end
	end
end

Back