• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My Application :)

Starkey

Reaction score
Hello,
I am making this application because I would love to be a staff memeber on this OT (and not just because I play it all day ;])

Information:

Name: Dan

Tibia:

I have played tibia for approximately 3 Years, and have been a Tutor several times, GM 3 times and a GOD twice. I have experience with commands and the responsibility of being a Staff. I am used to the idea of helping people and what people need help with.

Servers:

I was a tutor on GoobersOT (long ago)
I was a GM on a friends OT (not RL)
I was a GOD on my RL's OT
I was also a Co-Owner on a OT

I have played servers like Goobers, Evolutions, Chaos (7.6) and many many more well known OT's.

Position:

I would like to apply for GM, although Tutor would be just fine for me :)

Reason: I love to be able to be GM or Tutor because even though Tutors dont have more powers I like how people can know im there to help them because I am a tutor, I try to help as much as I can in-game but I feel as staff would get more attention and get more things done.

What I can offer: Well I love playing OT's, especcialy this one. The day I started I was lovin the real map and the lower level server as apposed to the "level 5000 servers" and well, I think I could really help the owner (Lockjoint) in helping players questions, and doing the stuff that Lock cant always do when hes busy working on server...

Although I cannot script I would be very eager to learn how to map if thats what I needed to do. I am not one of those people who abuses his powers by killing players or making myself items, I am strongly against abusing powers if that is not aloud and I think its just wrong to cheat others. In time hopefully you would learn to know im a very trustworthy person.

Well I dont want to make this thread to long and boring, but I just want to state that I am a very helpfull person and that if I have done anything mean or "jerk" like to anyone I am sorry for that. I would love to talk 1 on 1 with you Lock~ so you could Interview me and tell me what I could do best.

Thanks for the time,
Starkey :) (At your service)

Last edited:
Lol! There is like 5 other threads like this... And btw I don't think the staff even cares... Why would they?

starkey, you are definitely eligible for a staff position. you may have limited commands at first bat as time goes i give more commands.

Hey Lock, I was just wondering when you will be choosing staff members? :p

Back