• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MY MAP 8.6

SWEVO

Reaction score
Soo. Hello guys,I've decided to share my map to all.
It's not something special, It took me only 3-4 days.
If you need any mapper for ur OT,Contact me.
My skype is
Strajkerz.mapper
HERE IS MY MAP.
http://speedy*****malware.localhost/9zgn7/Mymap.rar

HERE IS CITY--- >
sImqVVQ.jpg

AND HERE IS WARZONE --> ( COPY FROM ROXXOR ALL CREDITS FOR WARZONE TO DALALE,KERNRKAFT~)
8pcj4sL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, but my opinion negative. Trully, seems it's simple and easy for my part. I'm not saying it's bad work. It's just great but not for OT Server who wants to get 700+ players.

LOL Ofcourse, My plan was about 50-100 players dude.. ;DThanks.

Way to autoboarded, and the "warzone" is just a copy of athxors/roxor/roxxor and all the other names those servers have had.

But why it matters is it auto bordered or normal, i dont understand im new at mapping,otland lol.. Explain me that thing.. i was wondering always

Auto bordering is the easiest part about mapping. You get no good looks for detailing by auto bordering
Raw palette gives you more a overlook on how your supposed to detail it, its not easy at first but you get better and better the more you do it. Everyone has potential for mapping its up to you wether you wanna use it or not

Back