• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My OT Blog - Who is destroying the old school community?

There's a lot of false information on the page..
I didn't want it to fail.
I was the one securing the webpage, as I was the only one managing the actual server files.
The part Znote did, was helping me with the sources, added linux-support variables = converting.
What Amoaz did, was testing some software I don't kinow about, trying to find holes, thou none of those was the actual holes the hacker used.
However with time, I found the holes thanks to my loggs in the database (Everything everyone ever did got logged, so I found leaks through the website thanks to them)

Partly true, but I actually went through the issue with Znote before I took any actions... You Amoaz was never involved there.
I shuted down the server, because at that point I couldn't risk shit irl. Znote know all about that.

Mastercores was NOT for money. also I have never gone profit. MasterCores = ingoing 3000 Euro. host and services outpay duringt he time online = 1500 Euro. the first host services machines and tools = 2000 Euro together. (Already here, it's 500 euro on minus)
My work on MasterCores, passes over 4000 hours of pure work from me and ME ONLY before Znote even came around. so if I'd put down my time on work instead of scripting computer stuffs.. I'd get out a total of 48,000 Euro...

I've never given up mastercores... every since I closed it, I've been looking through holes how to get it up, without me risking court for real even if they tried.. Wasn't easy.

Well yaya, believe wtf you think.. I'm not done here yet.. I never was.. most of you already know this of me... I'm a stubborn fucker, but not a scammer.
I'll forever fight about it.

Want me something... go after www.mastercores.com and you'll find me.

Edit, the images of Otland user "RealSoft" messages in the blog, was message posted by the guy who hacked my account some time ago.. Why the hell would I post some insults toward my players? -.-
Edit again, looked closer to the picture, and saw that the second user in the image was the actual hacker :)

Looking at your old threads, even from 2009, people on otfans were already sick of your scamming servers, now its 2012 :O. Determined scammer is determined xd

22260040.jpg

Last edited:
Ah my bad, Nottinghster was not the hacker I confirmed, the one that I confirmed successful hack on us was View Profile: Mania - OtLand

They both was on the radar, but Nottinghster was more on the helpful side than Mania, who eventually turned apeshit against me when his precious vulnerability was fixed. :p
(I was then actively checking logs on that vulnerability, and noticed Nottinghster regularly trying to check it out).

And Nottinghster, the first time you did that, was without my approval. I learned that you were sniffing around by watching the logs, so yeah it was kinda scary.

I do not agree that Erik is a scammer.

Enjoying the blog Sammy, well written and informative :D. It's cool to hear what actually happened during those events.

i love how i can quit tibia for like 7 - 8 months but still catch myself reading a blog about tibia at half past 1 on a tuesday morning.

One of the best Open-Tibia related reads I think I may have ever read, awesome!

Red

Back