• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My Spriting Attempts

lol swear down i made that from scratch, i just zoomed in on forsakens and copied the design. it was my first attempt since i always get the perspective wrong, therefore i used the same design, i never said this was my design at all. Yes, i copied this sprite, but only to help me get angles right, and when it came out i thought i'd show it on here. I never once said it was mine, i just stated this is my attempt on recreating a sprite forsaken had made, if you look closer it is different in small ways. I never intended to claim it as mine, it is just like recopying an old tibia sprite and saying this is what mine looked like.

I'm sorry if you got that impression, but it soley was to help me with perspectives, and infact it has helped me on making monster sprites regardless now, which i will release when i have finished.

He used it to practice, and he said he just follow his design and stuff, ofc it's a ripoff but he needs to practice before making something that good on his own.

The thing is that my sprites are for my server, wich is clearly stated in my thread.
Next thing I know your using it for your 'free to use' sprite thread.
If you want to practice on it, go ahead, but you have no right to post it on a public thread.

Yh i understand mate, sorry about the misunderstanding.

@GhostX It's alright, you can use it to practice on if you want.
Just making sure people won't release my sprites,
Goodluck!

Last edited by a moderator:
And without further delay, i am proud to show my very first entire creature sprite !!!!!!! :D NOT FOR PUBLIC USE

hunter-2.png
<- Rubbish compared to my fixed version two posts down :p

Last edited:
Doesn't look so great, the feet are spread too far apart, and he looks uber fat. But it's really great for a first time solo attempt. Keep tweaking it, I'm sure you can make that outfit x10000 better

lol swear down i made that from scratch, i just zoomed in on forsakens and copied the design. it was my first attempt since i always get the perspective wrong, therefore i used the same design, i never said this was my design at all. Yes, i copied this sprite, but only to help me get angles right, and when it came out i thought i'd show it on here. I never once said it was mine, i just stated this is my attempt on recreating a sprite forsaken had made, if you look closer it is different in small ways. I never intended to claim it as mine, it is just like recopying an old tibia sprite and saying this is what mine looked like.

I'm sorry if you got that impression, but it soley was to help me with perspectives, and infact it has helped me on making monster sprites regardless now, which i will release when i have finished.

I didn't thought you said it was yours, I only said that its better to create your own design with using or looking at other sprites. Mostly because you will learn more from that then trying to create something someone else made. If you have problems with the perspective, its good to start with using a simple rl tibia outfit. Then change everything the way you want it, so the main things like the position of the feet, arms, shoulders and head are right. After a while you can just only use them to compare them to the things you made to look if the style and perspective is right.

Btw, good try on your outfit you made, now only in the right perspective :)

Last edited:
yeah!

Anyway back on topic

THIS IS NOT FOR PUBLIC USE AND IS EXCLUSIVE TO EXOLA RPG. ANY OTHER USE OF THIS IS NOT PERMITTED WITHOUT MY DISCRESION!

My hunter sprite & technically my first final monster/npc sprite, with a few fixes. Btw his eyes are black just the purple writing makes it look grey o_O

hunter2.png

Last edited:
Cute, is he walking or are the feet not in the right position? ^_^
The arms and legs are a bit out of perspective, but you already getting better, would like to see more :)

Good job, I agree with Limos about the feet/arms bit out of perspective, but this is how i started learning outfits too (and still am).
As long as you keep looking at examples you will do fine.
Keep up the good work!

Ok thanks for the feedback, i'll see what i can do :)
I'll edit into this post my alterations on my hunter as well as a load of other objects and sets :D happy days? :p

give me a bit, since i need to do some work on my sets ;)

Sets: (the way it is, is that once you reach the final vocation and reach level 150, you can begin the half blood quest. Essentially this is still a vocation but it is a *sub race* and for example you will see this: You see Ghostx. He is Half Demon." etc, now the quest allows 3 choices, and each has it's own story line, it isn't just a complete quest and open 1 of 3 chests quest, they each have individual stories *so this will encourage to have more than one high level character rather than 1 main and 10 newbs :p)* Each sub race, has unique abilities, and all have unique mounts or costumes! Each also have own sets with more unique "things" ;)

Dragonite -> Half Dragon, Quest takes you into the realm of dragons, Dracoya Heights.

Orcanite -> Half Orc, Quest takes you into Orcadian, the city of orcs (some peaceful, some aggressive)

Demonite -> Half Demon, Quest takes you into the underworld, to a city called Ziltorx.
DemoniteHelmet.png

DemonitePlate.png

DemoniteLegs.png

Sheild-1.png

lunapic_132692161542151_5.gif
Will update soon.

Pedobear, teddy:
pedobear.png

Reasembled's Challenge:
lololololtrololtroltoolol.png

loooooooooool i'm joking here it is:
It isn't really good just it took between 20 and 30 mins: LOL, i know i could easily make it better but will do another time, i just wanted to try it.
Theloltroll.png

Others:
Tzaar's Wand (ingame boss)
tzarrwand.png

I made this one along with my firsts, i just forgot to add it with them and saw it in the folder so

BluriteSword.png

Map editor lolol

mapeditorspritelol-1.png

mapeditorspritelol.png

Last edited:
Sprites getting better every day, oh btw I saw your application and added you to msn to talk about it.

btw, forsaken, for your sprite protection, i have a website that adds animations over the picture, therefore can not be edited unless you are god. ;) i'll give you link on msn for it :)

haha @potato~
Yeah i know but it's the best thing you can do. Unless have an animation with 0 frames of it being unanimated as to mean any point which is printscreened cannot soley be the sprite but the animation also :)

+ maybe you are a god! :eek:

Back