• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My Spriting Attempts

A bit slow no? They are currently at 0.1 each frame lol i will change to like 0.5 when i can be bothered @The slime sword.

The monkey shield is just 2 frames, so yh will probably do that

Also forgot to quote penguin fighter shield here so *if you use standard thread setttings*
penguin fighter.png

armor.gif
Not happy with this but since this a free to take thread (unless stated otherwise) then yh, here you go ;)

A bit slow no? They are currently at 0.1 each frame lol i will change to like 0.5 when i can be bothered @the slime sword.

The monkey shield is just 2 frames, so yh will probably do that

Also forgot to quote penguin fighter shield here so *if you use standard thread setttings*
View attachment 12539
Haha awesome penguin shield :D

:) i seem to like doing these kinda shields :p
Lions, monkeys, penguins, shee~ oops!

wait and see what is next! :p

Forsaken's ground tile, made me think.. It is rare to see "room sets" on otland, therefore i am going to do the following: *some may be recolours but that is all that is needed-amazing how a recolour can make such a big difference*

Stairs:stairs2.pngstairs1.png
Floor: tile1.png
blackblack2.png
crown-1.png
crown.png
bb-1.png
Set-1.png
goldencarpetdone.png

Walls:
L.png
horizontal.png
vertical.png

Tables:
BlankTable.png
smalltablecrown.png
BlankTable-1.png

Chairs:
Hangables:
Rugs:
Pillars:
Others:
metalchest.png
metalbarrel.png
<-Metal/moonlit items

*ignore attached*

Attachments

Last edited:
Bump, added floortiles (still more to come, they are just the general ones, other patterns will release tomorrow!

Cheers yh, i think the blackoutlined cross is better on all the tiles part from the grey tile.. My opinion. I respect yours equally :)

Cheers for comments

Also

Bump

I like your work GhostX, Great job keep it up

and as spriters perhaps you could help me out.
i can't seem to find a working .Dat editor for tibia 8.6 :S

The stairs are awesome.. the walls are awesome.. Others are awesome.. floor is awfull.

aha which floors, and i will keep editing each time, edited the centre peices.

Teleport.gif A teleport, maybe for high tech area? dwarves? yalaha~type area. ;) you decide
It will be an "item" so placeable on a tile.

Teleport looks nice.
Tables too, maybe you should add some folds or details to perfect it ^^.

yh but what i'm gonna do it keep tweaking my sprites whilst making the others, then once set is done, i'll map them

and

Forsaken's ground tile, made me think.. It is rare to see "room sets" on otland, therefore i am going to do the following: *some may be recolours but that is all that is needed-amazing how a recolour can make such a big difference*
Stairs:View attachment 12580View attachment 12581
Floor: View attachment 12583
blackblack2.png
crown-1.png
crown.png
bb-1.png
Set-1.png
goldencarpetdone.png

Walls:
L.png
horizontal.png
vertical.png