• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My Spriting Attempts

aha thanks

Been a while but i have been busy mapping, college'ing, sleeping, eating, etc etc'ing :D

Anyway, i've done some quick sprites

Like i said quick, it is also 02:00 here so yh xD

Inspiration:
stock-photo-lion-heart-templar-shield-with-lion-and-cross-3348597.jpg

Inspired piece:
templar.png

Helmet (haven't had time to shade properly) will do so tomorrow :) but thats the shape and colour scheme anyway:
Helmet.png

Armor (needs to be a bit smoother but cba for now :D)
Armor.png

Regards,

Ghost

Last edited:
Cheers, also i have just released a spriting tutorial for paint users:

Here are my tempaltes i did for the tutorial :)
shield.PNGSword.PNGArmor1.PNGboots.PNGHelmet1.PNG

Sorry for double post but it wont let me add more images :S Here is the armor and a wand i did earlier

wand.gifarmor.PNG

Cheers, anyone know where i can get paintshop for free? :3 Then my sprites will be alot better with shading

Sorry for early bump, but every time i press edit, keep getting error 404 or something :S

Anyway here's something to keep you busy

monkeyanimated.gif

slimeswordanimated.gif

Attachments

• monkeyanimated.gif
    monkeyanimated.gif
    561 bytes · Views: 142 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
yh it's like an energy crustal thing :p drains the lifeforce of its victims to become more powerful :- and will actually do that. This will be a set that levels with you. So when you wear the shield you shielding resets to 10 and with every level on that shield, that shield becomes +1,+2 etc same with sword, but with each life taken (pvp more exp gained) the sword will increase own health. Gotta work on this script tho :p

Also i will do a plate for that tomorrow

Was bored so made another sword (Oh wow, another sword! -sarcasm-)

Lol they are so easy to make so yh :p

sowrd.gif

Last edited:
Back