• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My Spriting Attempts

The "king" tables need more shadow and details.
I will use that samples if you dont care about that :)

yh thats fine, i would state otherwise :) they are all free to use, and yes i will edit details in due course but since i'm impatient i'll do it in stages :p

The sprites are good, but not all of them. You need to practice a bit more notion. Tibia is a role-playing game, everything needs to make sense. Imagine someone holding a sword that has a bigger hilt then a blade, and armor as wide as it is tall. It just isnt plausible. Also, the sprites are too "perfect" they lack another touch of reality; shading. The tables need cloth folds. To be honest, the only thing i actually loved was the king stairs.
I hope you take this as constructive criticism, and not anonymous bitching ;[
But its a good start, keep on going, and you'll get better as you go

Yh if you read forsakens comment he stated about fold etc and every time i update i edit, since i'm impatient i do it in stages. As for the hilt. It isn't as ling as the blade its like 3/4 and just because it isn't conventional doesn't mean it is bad... I value your opinion but the most stay as they are. I have only been spriting for less than a month now, so obviously there is room
for improvement. Ty anyway

Also for armor same length as width.. Go get a tape measure, measure from halfway down upper arm to the other, then compare with the length between neck and bottom of torso... Similar eh? ;) did you know finger tip to fingertip with arms spread out is same length as whole body?? So armor ofcourse SHOULD be like that..

BUMP No changes yet but will soon, just after i finish my english and psychology coursework ;)

Forsaken's ground tile, made me think.. It is rare to see "room sets" on otland, therefore i am going to do the following: *some may be recolours but that is all that is needed-amazing how a recolour can make such a big difference*
Stairs:View attachment 12580View attachment 12581
Floor: View attachment 12583
blackblack2.png
crown-1.png
crown.png
bb-1.png
Set-1.png
goldencarpetdone.png

Walls:
L.png
horizontal.png
vertical.png

Tables:
BlankTable.png
smalltablecrown.png
BlankTable-1.png

Chairs:
Hangables:
Rugs:
Pillars:
Others:
metalchest.png
metalbarrel.png
<-Metal/moonlit items

Bumping with a new sword i have done

5V5tU.gif
QF0gy.gif
eM2Zh.gif

Comments plax ;3

It is called Sacred Blade. Free to use if you want all the frames pm me.

Last edited:
It's nice but the movement needs to be smooth. :p

Yh i noticed that but couldn't be arsed to alter it abit :p i will probably do it sometime this week but i wont release it simply because i'm lazy so be happy for what you are given/shown ;D

And it looks smooth faster xD I'll edit faster version into the same post - well when the "sparks" hit the top of the blade it looks odd because it is too pale.. :/ maybe i should edit the shade of the sparks on the top.. but meh

Also Y U CHANGE NAME ALL TIME ;3

Last edited:
Hmm guess the shading on the actuall bit you hold could be better, where the "white" bits are i should make slightly darker to blend. But yh thanks :D I was bored so spent 15 mins on that xD I guess items are becoming easy... too easy :ninja:

The animation is nice, but I think it's like... too "small" for me :p
Try doing something bigger, like fire effects :)

Really liked the distortion of the blades edge by the effect in your animation, keep it up ^^

:p great work, i like the middle one best !
mind telling me how to make .gif images ? o.o

hey ghost are you taking requests?
if so, pm me?

Not at the moment sorry.

:p great work, i like the middle one best !
mind telling me how to make .gif images ? o.o

Sure - obviously make each individual frame of the animation on your item.
- Make sure to download easy gif animator :You can use the trial version like 20 times or something before you have to buy. It is what i am using for now :)

Bumping with a new sword i have done

5V5tU.gif
QF0gy.gif
eM2Zh.gif

Comments plax ;3

It is called Sacred Blade. Free to use if you want all the frames pm me.
Commentzzzzzz n then i will release something else and cool

Edit: is it just my phone or has the quote distorted the animation?!?!

Ok, I commented
Now Im waiting for something else and cool

Back