• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Need a dedicated?

Unknown3

Reaction score
Well yeah as stated above i have a dedicated server!
Specs: AMD PHENOM 2.8GHZ QUAD-CORE PROCESSOR and 6gb RAM. [Just upgraded from 4gb - 6gb]

Anyways.. im currently hosting a RL map goes by the name of [FabzRL] check the link in the siggy to make sure.. i could host 2+ OTS at once.. so im offering the other half of my dedicated for someone who is dedicated and willing to carry the server requesting to be hosted to the max.

I will not accept any Rox0r server. "Hate them"
But i will accept "worked on" RLMaps and what i mean by that is you didn't just download it straight from OTLAND or any other site. I will also accept custom worked on OTs.

I offer 24.7 hosting if any donations are implanted to the server i will only ask for 50% as i need to pay for hosting here.

Trust you may ask? Honestly it's a risk. You can't really prove trust online unless you constantly talk to the person and show him you are trustworthy.. which i don't have much time to talk.. im always busy doing something. So if you don't trust me simply dont post in this thread. =)

That will be all for now.. anything else just leme know.

Reguards,
Unknown

@up
Like I said b4 that guy (Nemo2010) Is a Scammer.

lutaws2j.gif

23:30 Master Cooperfield [2318]: HEY 23:30 Master Cooperfield [2318]: WAY YOU ATACK ME ? 23:30 Master Cooperfield [2318]: i no attack you

Agh.. all im looking for is a person who's looking for a serious hoster. =/

@Lejonkungen- Ty for that info. I heard that from another source too.

I don't need any of your comments on here, you don't know me there for you cannot judge me. I was a previous SuperMOD on Tibiafans.. went by the name of (Pro) if you ever used the site + i know many ppl on here and they have dealed with me personally so i will accept your negativity but im sorry to put you down, your way off on that one.. Salam ya Husam.

-Unknown

I don't need any of your comments on here, you don't know me there for you cannot judge me. I was a previous SuperMOD on Tibiafans.. went by the name of (Pro) if you ever used the site + i know many ppl on here and they have dealed with me personally so i will accept your negativity but im sorry to put you down, your way off on that one.. Salam ya Husam.

-Unknown

Salam Alejkum :D
I could open a 7.6 ot that could need dedicated..
add my msn [email protected]
im always online on the leet hours and in the morning till (max 10 am) GMT+1 Berlin

Server stealer! I give him my server. he's hosting it right now.... Funny part, he puts the VIP sword as beginners...

Nononononono what i said wasn"t trueeeeeee dont take my word damn it

Back