• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Need a GM well I have some experience

Gilliad

Knightmare
Reaction score
I have been so unlucky in finding a position as a Gamemaster for upcoming Servers that I have finally decided to post an application here I will Accept the first offer sent to me... If you would like to have me contact me via PM or Yahoo @ [email protected].

Job Application

About Myself...
Im a 17 year old American...Go mainly bye Gilliad online and George IRL... American... Speak English Fluently... Can Help alot with Botters and Spammers...Know quite alot about most servers but prefer RL servers... Been a GM twice before...Only know how to be a GM at the moment...

Think I might not be Trustworthy?
Well I can guarantee that I can be trusted to not cheat... I dispise botters and what they do... If anyone was to need help or equipment than I would help only by either selling the item that is wanted or setting it in a chest somewhere and giving them and any other character the opportunity to get to it.

Back