• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need help from someone who use Gesior 0.3.6 on their server.

Robin

Reaction score
Hello. I do have a problem with making Gesior 0.3.6 work for my OT server.

Problem
The problem is that I can't create characters. I have to get a API recaptcha key or something. I got that. But where to put the keys? Not in config.php, that is earlier Gesior versions.

So I'm asking how did you do it and where did you put the files to make it work?

If you have gesior you'll have to add it in config.php

just take this on and add it
Lua:
//reCAPTCHA
$config['site']['publickey'] = 'your key here'; // Public Key
$config['site']['privkey'] = 'your key here'; // Private Key To use reCAPTCHA you must get an API key from [url]http://recaptcha.net/api/getkey[/url]

I am using Gesior 0.3.6 which does not contain a config.php. It's config-functions.php and in this file there is nothing that you mentioned. I do have recaptcha.php however. But I need help from someone who figured it out on Gesior 0.3.6. Not Gesior for 0.2.

Thanks!

I am using Gesior 0.3.6 which does not contain a config.php. It's config-functions.php and in this file there is nothing that you mentioned. I do have recaptcha.php however. But I need help from someone who figured it out on Gesior 0.3.6. Not Gesior for 0.2.

Thanks!

Open the config FOLDER, and config.php will be in there..

xampp/htdocs/config/config.php

Back