• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need help. Tibia 7.6 very bad pixeled graphic on windows 10

Strongman

Reaction score
Hello guys! I have problem. I got very bad graphic on windows 10 in tibia 7.6 client. I have good computer and all drivers are new and installed. So where the problem? Look screenshots!
kkkkkk.png
fdfdf.png
Безымянный.png

7cWQFs5J8

7k9ns7mVp

7GwvywxPC

Last edited:
Hello Strongman,

I can't see any images, could you reupload them?

Thanks in advance and kindest Regards,
Okke

Are you using DX5? (check on Options > Graphics > Advanced)
Have you got the latest Net Framework installed?

In windows DX12. In tibia dont option to change it. I have Net Framework last version.
hhhhh.png

I know where problem now. Problem in drivers. When i delete it graphic good, but when i install it it become bad, but without installed drivers low fps cuz my monitor 120 hz

Last edited by a moderator:
The game looks pixelated because you are using a big resolution and screen which means the sprites (graphic files) must be scaled. You can see exactly how much the screen has been scaled by checking the box called "Don't stretch/shrink the map" to see the original size.

hhhhh.png

Tibia 7.6 will resize that small window you saw using DirectX 5, which doesn't work as well as DirectX 9 and Open GL, but those graphic engines are not available in 7.6. You are looking at the correct place (Advanced Graphics Options) but you won't find anything because it doesn't exist until 7.7. That is why so many servers use 7.72 client even though they have custom graphics to make it look like 7.4 – the client is superior.

Those black pixels are what dark areas (e.g in a cave with a torch) look like when you uncheck the option in graphics settings called "show light effects." The game shouldn't look like that unless you have an extremely old PC or you enabled it by yourself.

Last edited:
When I make On "Don't stretch/shrink the map" tibia ingame resolution become very low. But other people have good graphic in tibia 7.6 and when I delete driver on videocard its good graphic, but low fps, so I must install it. One guy tell me he has the same problem, but he use laptop and when he open tibia on nvidia videocard its bad graphic, but when he open on intel integrated videocard its good graphic, but i dont have option to choice what videocard use for tibia, because I am using PC and its standarted open with nvidia, but my processor are intel with integrated video. So what to do?

It looks like you are using a screen with native resolution 1920*1080 or something similar. I would assume that your friend's laptop by has a smaller screen and maybe resolution too. Have you tried using a smaller monitor? Maybe your parents have an older monitor laying around?

The option "Don't stretch/shrink the map" is not a solution. It's too give you an idea of what the game has to work with. Your graphics aren't bugged. This is what they look like when your client has to magnify that tiny in-game window to fit your much bigger screen. It's meant to be that way in 7.6 and it's the best you will get unless you use older hardware (old monitor) or "update" your software (a.k.a you need to use 7.72 or OTC which has better graphics engines).

CipSoft Client 7.72 has fixed this problem.
Especially once I upgraded the server to this version.

As @4drik said, stop using 7.6, 7.72 is the same thing with a client that works (better graphics).

My resolution is 1680 x 1050 and I dont have another monitor to check it :(. I would use client 7.7 but the server where I want to play use only 7.6. As I said when I delete graphic drivers I got good graphic on my resoulution in tibia 7.6, but low fps. How I can configure OTC? and bots there dont work? so on that server impossible play without bots, its tibiafun you know...

Last edited:
use otclient; else you can try wine/cygwin/dgVoodoo 2/DXwnd/ScummVM.

7.6 client does not have AA. That's why it's "pixely". You cant fix it. Switch to 7.7 client or later and you will have AA. Or even OTC.

@Strongman Have you tried asking for help in the OTC board on the forum? I think only sheer luck can find you better help in any other place.

Back in the day, it was based on your direct X version.
Direct X 5 was like the picture above, Direct X 9 and above fixed the issue.

But if i wanna play tibia 7.6, i can do something with it? cuz there no change to direct x or opengl

@Strongman When most OT servers didn't run on version 7.72 back in like 2008 I remember having FPS issues etc and tried different GFX cards and monitors. You might get better results with some hardward than with other, so it's worth testing. There is probably no documentation though, so you'd have to test your old GFX cards and monitors to see if something gives a better result.

Back