• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] 7.72 Global Map HIGH RATE - Old School Features!

Kungenn

Veteran OT User
Reaction score

Due to DDoS attack our server went down and this caused people to drop, we've taken actions against the DDoS and will now reset the server and reopen it on FRIDAY (2012-10-19) AT 12:00 CET.

You can already make your character so it's ready for the opening.

The rates has been altered to slightly higher than what they were.

We do also have a custom client which prevents most bots from working.

The map is the all so known global cip map.
Rates are high in the start but fades as you grow stronger.

The Old School features are UH Traps, Monsters shouldn't switch target (find a monster that does then report it), you can't walk over stacked parcels etc.
The damage calculated in spells is also the old school way as it was in 7.1-7.4. Note, we've tried to balance every vocation. Knights hit slightly harder than they used to.
Paladin has slightly reduced bolt damage.

SERVER IS ONLINE

WEBSITE FOR ACCOUNT & CLIENT
News - Nevila

Client needed to play:
Client2.rar - Speedy Share - upload your files here
(Doesn't need ip-changer)

Rates:
Level:
-10 50x
-20 45x
-30 40x
-40 35x
-50 30x
-60 25x
-70 20x
-80 15x
-90 10x
-100 5x
100+ 2x

Regenerations are way faster than they used to be.
For example a sorcerer will gain 4 mana every 2 seconds and a master sorcerer will gain 4 mana EVERY second.

Magic 11x
Skills 17x
Loot 3x

Unjustified kills:
5 for Red Skull
15 for Ban

1 Unjustified kill is removed every 3 hours.

You can buy runes in Edron from the NPC Merlin, located at the middle of the Magic Academy at the bottom floor.
Runes that you buy have normal charges (UH 1x SD 1x HMM 5x)
Runes that you make yourself have double charges (UH 2x SD 2x HMM 10x)
Merlin does also sell power bolts, but they are very expensive. They cost 200 gp per bolt. (Same amount of mana it takes to make one or on our server two.)

Every house work on the server, all the NPC and all the spawns.

Should there however be a bug just report it and we'll fix it directly.​

Last edited:
Good, I will join :)
Good luck with this project!

Last edited:
im only joining if this is changed:
you cna change 100 gp to 1 platinum by yourself.
rune charges are doubled
you can buy runes in shop
wands?
faster mana regain.

as you say its highrate but when i play'd i didn't feel any highrte.. i had to hunt rats for a while till lvl 13 to get some cash for blank runes. and then i saw that fireball runes were 3 charged and fucking sucked... i wont'play a server like that i rather play tibianic then.

Mana regen has been increased. You can change gold to platinum -> to crystal.

Wands, no.

Runes will have double charges but not buyable.

- - - Updated - - -

Mana regen has been increased. You can change gold to platinum -> to crystal.

Wands, no.

Runes will have double charges but not buyable.

Actually runes will be buyable but with normal charges. Those runes that you make have double.

I would open it today if I knew lots were coming in at start, however. It's just 7 who have made characters so far. Therefore I'll wait til tomorrow and open it then. Hopefully we'll have as many as we did last time.

I gotta training at noon but for sure later I will join this OT. Wish You many players.

Back
Top Bottom