• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] 8.54 PVP/RPG Omegaserver [NO EASY MODE]

dizoxur

Reaction score
We are back, for good now! You wont recognize the previous server! Connection Info:
IP: omegaserver.hopto.org
Port: 7171
Client: 8.54

This server is not like 80% of the servers where you have 200kk money at level 200! Getting money and addons are a little harder to get here, but makes it even more fun!

UNIQUE KILLING IN THE NAME OF SYSTEM AND ADDON SYSTEM!

Active updating!
You can read about the different updates in the news section!

Server Information

EXP Rates
1-50: 200x
51-75: 100x
76-100: 50x
101-120: 40x
121-140: 30x
141-160: 20x
161-180: 15x
181-190: 10x
191-200: 8x
201-230: 5x
231+: 3x

Magic: 9x
Skill: 35x
Loot: 2x (Loot is 95% alike of the real tibia loot, x2 ofcourse :) Been working alot of hours on that!

Map: 60% custom map with alot of different merged maps as well as self-made maps.

Addons:
FULL real addon system, you need to hand in items go get it.
Ferumbras Hat, Dragon Claw, Nose ring etc are items you can get by killing bosses as a reward for our "Killing in the name of" quest.

Vocations
All vocations are like RL Tibia and very balanced, to make the ultimate war feeling.
All spells are like real tibia.
Bringing back the ultimate healing runes to live and balanced manarunes are fully working!
All monsters are 95% like real tibia, only their addon item drop got improved.

Frag system:
Frags to red skull:
One day: 6
One week: 25
One month: 45
Red skull duration: 2 days
Frags to black skull:
One day: 10
One week: 30
One month: 55
Black skull duration: 2 days

Player Commands:
!bless (works and costs money like rl-tibia)
!buyhouse
!sellhouse
!leave
!frags
!online
!uptime
!q
!serverinfo

About Gamemasters and other staff members:
GMs can not create items or give exp, so there is NO GM abuse!
Tutors are just like regular players, but write with orange text color in Help Channel.

It does! We had some bugs yesterday with the website but it's up and running again!

Well I tried the server and I rly like it. Am still playing atm and im sure there will be alot of people soon enough! Keep up the good work!

It's a really nice server, custom map with gengia,oken,pyre,...
Lots of tele's with lots of diffrent creatures, pvp system is alright.
Would be an awesome OT to war on.
It just needs more people so if you read this go to the site and make an account. Rarely seen this good OT's...

Bloody hell, this ot totally sucks really..
The voc's are not balanced, the donates are over powered. Can't barely kill a lvl 200 mage that bought full donate set(..) with three people, probably a GM his char.
GM's spam the chat window, they have chars they play on.

Seems like you just downloaded it and put it online.
And please, don't waste your time making new accounts on this forum and posting replies here like: NICE OT!!!! COME!! it looks embaressing.

Good luck with your ot.

Good server,
Its pretty detailed with alot of huntspawns.
But i agree with the overpowered donations.

Dude your just a dumbfuck
the guy which you coudln't kill was lvl 200 you were 130?!
he heals more then you do and hits alot more that's logic?
and Manarune Heals aproximatly 200~ less then Donater manarune isn't that balanced?! and i do not play on my server dont speak about things which you know nothing off and if you dont like our server just go to another one. you dont need to come cry here

manarune:300 donater: 500
manarune:700 donater: 900