*General Information* IP: insanityot.hopto.org Website: InsanityOT Client protocol: 8.6 Port: 7171 STARTS 15.02.2017 Changelog Spoiler * Reworked prestige system, no longer reaches up to 50k but rather 5k * Level cap is now 10 million (10 million needed to prestige) * Leveling system is now much more manual friendly * Damage lowered slightly for spells * Damage upped for weapons * Priests can now actually heal people * Regeneration system is reworked and will work the same way as it has, just has a less toll on the servers performance * Reworked spell token system (You can hunt spell monks or get them in huge quantities by participating in events) * Added more events to the server * Added a prestige limit to pvp so that new players have a chance to catch up and not get one shot in spawns all the time * Fixed debug issues (hopefully) * Added text signs to better aid new players in where to go and what the different things are * Added a salesman (located in quest teleport) which will sell you unique items for mega uber coins (1 mega uber coin = 100 uber coins) - Red skull/Black skull system now properly works as it should - All creatures are now impossible to spawn block as they will still respawn. * Added a new vocation (Shadow hunter) //TODO * Added individual monster arena challenge (Solo quest which gives different rewards for every level you do //TODO * Updates will bring more spells to fill the gap between 700k and 10 million InsanityOT is a server whos been around for a long time and is planning to stay around for longer. We are one of the few remaining houndred percent custom servers out there. If your tired of all the real map servers you should try out the new version of Insanity ot. We have based the server on abnormally high prestiges and high exp. We have made it possible for each person to actually level high and not get bored in this new version. Theres so much to the server, theres over 500+ pieces of items gainable through game, over 170 weapons and over 150 buyable spells. Each vocation is special and unique in its own way. Each weapon is also unique in its own way because some spells gain more strength each prestige, some spells have more damage defaultly in 1st prestige. We also made the prestiging rewardable aswell, the more prestiges you get you can get a higher prestige rank which gives you more power and more spells. We are one of the few remaining servers who actually cares about its players 100% fully. We do everything we can for the players to enjoy themselves to a certain degree. Our map is 100% custom and each spell is aswell customly written and the damage is calculated for it to fit both pvp and pve. The last time we went down was era 2 and we have learned from our mistakes. We are gonna make sure our dedicated is stable and that we have enough time to develop the server. Necromancer What does it do?: Necromancer is a mana user. It uses his mana to survive and casts spells in order to attack creatures or monsters. However necromancer has a better 'dark' energy which means that his magic attacks are stronger than a regular mage would be. Necromancer needs spell tokens in order to get new spells or to do quests. Priest What does it do?: Priest is a holy version of druid. Priests have the ability to heal others but also to do alot of damage. Necromancers are ofcourse stronger but priests have more mana gain than a regular Necromancer. Priests also have to buy their spells with spell tokens or do quests for them. Archer What does it do?: Archers are a mixup between guards and mages. They base their lifes on health and mana and their melee attacks are very powerful if trained well. Archers have to buy spells with spell tokens or do quests for them. Guardian What does it do?: Guardian is a more powerful version of tank. Guardians have alot of health gain per level and they also do a great deal of damage with both spells and weapons. Spells needs to be bought with spell tokens or done quests to gain them Assassin What does it do?: Assassins is the only vocation who doesn't need to buy spells as their gainable through level up. Of course each vocation have gainable through spells either by doing quests or prestiging due to reaching certain ranks. Assassins is the strongest vocation among them all Tanks What does it do?: Tank is a more tankable version of guardians. They have 35% more health gain per level but 50% less strength in overall. They are the weakest vocation but the most surviveable aswell Runesmith What does it do?: Runesmith is the type of vocation who starts with 185 hp/0 mana. But the thing about Runesmith is that they dont get hp! They only get mana.. Runesmith starts out with one spell, a wave. To get new spells they need to get 10 spell tokens and type !conjure as this chooses a rune randomly from 14 different options. In Insanity OT in order to get equipment you need to upgrade. You hunt bosses for dusts cause each boss drops something unique and has a certain chance of dropping spell tokens aswell. When you get 5 dusts you can go to the equipment room and click on the item and it will tell you if you have enough to buy the item or not. The sets are based on magic levels, health and mana regenerations and protections. You can also get equipment by killing world bosses like Rollius and Amazonia. They drop lottery birds and other items such as successfully boss items. These items have a 100% chance to succee when used. We got around 30 different gainable sets through game and we are trying our best to make donations not overpowered so each player wether if the player is or is not a donator is still equal within damage. In most prestige based servers you prestige at level 717217 but here you will prestige at level 10 million. We made our prestige system to be very unique! You are able to reach prestige ranks and gain a cool effect. This effect can be enabled/disabled with the /enable and /disable command. Each prestige rank gives you a new effect and more spells aswell. You can pick 1 spell from 3 different choises each prestige ranks. Prestige NPC will offer you quests depending on your prestige aswell if you say no after questioned to prestige. If you meet none of the requirements you will be passed on to being canceled. In this server you get the choice to hunt whatever monsters or boss you want non-level restricted. You can enter at any place but its up to you wether you can deal with the monster or not. This is to make it not impossible to prestige. We have alot of challenging hunting monsters and bosses, we got around 50-60 different hunting monsters and bosses reaching unimagineable high in prestige. So bosses wont be a problem for you, theres always gonna be something to do. In the last era we did not include custom events but this time we will! We are trying to make them as custom as possible and automatic so it doesnt need to be managed by staff. You should be excited for this part especially. In Insanity OT each boss 50k+ level has a chance to drop a special rune. This rune deals more damage upon your magic level and prestige. The higher prestige you get and the higher magic level you get you also get stronger. Bosses, Quests and Achievements Boss items works like this, when you hunt after reaching 5th prestige you will have a 10% chance of getting a boss item which turns out to be quite often. But however! These boss maps have a 10% chance to succee when used aswell, and it has a 90% chance to fail. I know it may sound stupid but its not when you realize how easy looted they are Quests are now automatic, you click the chest and you get the item. No more need for staff members to help you out. Theres about 50 different hidden quests ingame, explore the map and you will for sure find some Achievements are also automatic, you may do something special and then you get an achievement. It will pop up over your head when you got an achievement. Prestige based Passive Regeneration Each prestige you do will grant you 5.000.000 hitpoin/manapoints regeneration that will regen every second. It scales and doubles as you go. 1st promotion grants you double regeneration per prestige (new regeneration would be 10m) and so on.