• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Neptera 7.1 | Launch 2018-03-23 | 19:00 CET

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are currently 27 players online. The record holds a total of 27 players.

ok

XDD
XDDDDD
XDDDDDDD

@Neptera sory dude i tried it was a little big laggy for me and 30 persons online on the first day cme on

the girl was right this server is dead already

manafluids r 55 gps
cant travel carpet edron -> data (says u need prem)
dmg/healing doesnt feel like 7.1, but it's still good (feels a bit boosted)

Im excited to get hone from work to play more, made it to level 17 this morning. It feels great so far. Slight lag but im from the usa, not bad though. Well done man im thourougly enjoying t.

Laggy for me and th eneed for prem for taveling is not good it really does not feel like when played 7.1 damage and healing is off

You can use the boat without prem, i did earlier.

Died, couldn't use boat in ab'dendriel when i respawned because it requires premium so the body decayed before i could recover it. nice

Last edited:
aghhh after i get home the server is down :'(((( sad

about the map, to adapt a map 7.72 to "7.1", it is not only to change sprites, there are many different details, you need to watch many houres of videos.

Nice 7.1 replica 55gp mfs XDDDDDD i love gms like this one server couldnt survive even 1 night xD

yaa when u see 55 mana fluids on a 7.1 server without any mention of it + can't travel from some npcs = gm didnt try shiiiiiiit

u wanna be able to trap giant spiders with a firebomb? okay lol r u that retarded? this is just a bad bug its not fun at all
7.1 without venore? haha u seem to know a lot about 7.1

Eeeeem, because one of the features in 7.1 era was trapping mobs with fields runes ? Why call it 7.1-like server when it dont have 80% of the features that were or werent implemented in such version. Call it 7.72 server with 7.1 sprites and that would be ok.

about the map, to adapt a map 7.72 to "7.1", it is not only to change sprites, there are many different details, you need to watch many houres of videos.

Yeah many bridges changes, poh has a different look and feeling including temple

@Neptera aka Anticus, this servers was dead on arrival and it happens to the same 2 or 3 owners, hiring a noob server without modifications or hard work at all They make anew account put up the same server and then they disappear without saying a word

We have decided to close the server.
We invested and paid for month of hosting service, but we will not put the server online publicly, because we dont want to receive any donations.

Seems like the interest for a nostalgia server like this were not so big after all, so there is not reason to keep it up and running publicly.
We will keep working on the server for our own interest because we really love the idea and that's what matters right now.
Will keep it private for now.

We wish you all a great time now! :) Have a great saturday!

We invested and paid for month of hosting service, but we will not put the server online publicly, because we dont want to receive any donations.

You could keep server online with free pacc for everyone and have testers for it but u are too lazy to fix ur server u tried to earn some fast money thats all

Yeah people doesnt want download & run 7.72 servers without simple changes like mf cost xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back