• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Tibianic - Legacy | CUSTOM 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty nice server.. Waiting update

Waiting war... When it come up?

It is a war but its oldschool server and they only sneak and defence , oldschool

10:52 Dear players, the server will go down in 0 hours : 20 minutes : 0 second for an update - the server will be back in about 30-60 minutesafter the shutdown.

Still the best server ever <3

Don't forget to infom all your old rl friends from 2002-2006 times most of them always start when they see this :D

Still waiting with around 40 people for Tibianic USA, or at least a new Tibianic......
I'll play it whenever it comes out, but I doubt it will be in 2014 so I'm just rpging the current tibianic.

I have a 20 man team waiting on tibianic USA too. Sad they're not releasing it :/

It is a war but its oldschool server and they only sneak and defence , oldschool
most boring war you can be in and mage team of enemies worst i ever see if i see what lvls they have;p

@vid why don't you show master escape of brishinger at 2:55 after bobsson died:/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back