• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Tibianic - Legacy | CUSTOM 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
This looks like something I might play if there weren't shit tons of custom sprites in it. Also, it'd help if the owner wasn't an asshat that ddoses other 7.x servers.

This looks like something I might play if there weren't shit tons of custom sprites in it. Also, it'd help if the owner wasn't an asshat that ddoses other 7.x servers.

Ofc not all the sprites are nice. But most of them worked out just fine.
@ddos, come with proofs, and be my guest to flame him and spam this thread. And if you dont have shut up

100 players online and non-pvp. What else do you wanna argue? Please do not make up more lies

I dont wanna argue. I am stating facts. Your team is full of shit, you are not "fair" players, you are not "against corruption" you are only there for yourself. IF that would happen to any1 else you would say nothing cuz your all dogs.

Ofc not all the sprites are nice. But most of them worked out just fine.
@ddos, come with proofs, and be my guest to flame him and spam this thread. And if you dont have shut up
You sound like your blind and impaired to see past your face. Dont act like you know who/what your talking about cuz it surely shows yourself being a retard

All my friends from all over the open tibia servers are going to play here, as a 2 teams of our's most common enemies from 7.6-8/.6 servers :) As one guy did a player list in the last week, we are commin' with more then 60 players and there was still more people waiting at ts3 server, dua to lack of free slots. I hope that there will be much more people.

Tibianic is well know of his stability, trustworthy and non corrupted administration. Many of us were playing at your firsts 3 start servers in 2011 or 2012. These times when were a few restarts dua to game bugs etc. We will start after the New Year, because you did add that stupid vochers :< If there would be only a chance to pay with sms way. Some europan line for sms payment method, there wouldn't be any problem :)

1) We would like to ask about the frag system and your custom islands...
2) Will you start your new server with all that custom adds?
3) Is multiclient avaiable to use? Most of the cheaters use now an Everbot cheat or Wtfast program to use a few clients at one time with a bit changed ips. How will you handle that? :)

Me and most of people I know, who are going to play your lowrate will stay with RPG players status. We are a bit to old to powergaming and owning the game inside like we did with Del'toro's and Inferno's fammily nicks. We are looking for long term server with stable connection :)

As we speak now, there will be much more people comming after the New Year. After all the fammily free time and party time. We hope that everything will be great here. Your server is great, don't listen to haters.. We were checking your server much more earlier and we can't say nothing bad about you or your server. It is a great piece of work. 100% guarantee with your project!

At the end, I will add that a few of my elder friends are quite good programmers and database secure system employees, so we will be looking forward for incomming attacks from amatuer connection floods -Ddos to track them faster and we will be sending all needed info for your hosting company also. Best of luck with your start! :)
Rhanks for your chrismtas present for us :))

You sound like your blind and impaired to see past your face. Dont act like you know who/what your talking about cuz it surely shows yourself being a retard

only one showing who the retards is, is you. spamming 24/7 this thread cause you got banned in the very beginning cause of mc. (idc if it was right or not) But mostly people who need this much attention are guilty. Now leave this thread in peace and goodluck on other servers (and i will pray for them that they have to deal with you now:/)

Dont know if everyone forgot what happend to this tibianic when it had 2x and more exp after lvl 70 but it died faster then xyvero in ob ( ;o ). But i guess now with pure 1x and no boting runes it will be a great success.

1) We would like to ask about the frag system and your custom islands...
2) Will you start your new server with all that custom adds?
3) Is multiclient avaiable to use? Most of the cheaters use now an Everbot cheat or Wtfast program to use a few clients at one time with a bit changed ips. How will you handle that?

Hello

Answering your questions:

1) Frag system will be the same as in current server.
2) That is correct.
3) The rules do not allow usage of multi client on the same server. However, you will be able to play on both servers at the same time if you want to (even using the same account). How can we handle rune farms? In the past we did delete few farms behind VPN services (along with main characters) with methods I would rather not discuss, but that's definitely possible.

^ lol the methods is easy for this guy Hi, Bye. Thats his server and no one has a chance to say otherwise I wouldnt recommend this ot.

"methods i would rather not discuss" lol ;d

I'm sorry, is there anything funny in that sentence? It's about mistakes people make during usage of VPN services which obviously won't be discussed. The point is quite simple - they are traceable.

I just want to thank all my fans on tibianic! You really make me come back all the time!

Special thanks to Zach and Last man.!

*First page incoming!*

oh no br team is coming...
there will never be as good wars as never before... 1x pure charloving and 2h waiting on ventrilo. Not again please

anyway its perfect for rpg players

Dont know if everyone forgot what happend to this tibianic when it had 2x and more exp after lvl 70 but it died faster then xyvero in ob ( ;o ). But i guess now with pure 1x and no boting runes it will be a great success.

for sure 1x will be a succes. rpg for life<3

do you need to buy a voucher to join the ot? wut? and can you buy/sell roses on this new ot?

u need voucher to be able to log in at first day of start and be able to play for next 10 days. if u dont have voucher u wont be able to play untill 1 januar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back