• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New buypoints.php system (using Absolute Mango's DaoPay API)

Sorry, can't edit..

I don't even have extension=php_mysqli.dll written anywhere in my php.ini :s
Should I just add it somewhere near extension=php_curl.dll?

Exactly. Make sure you have the php_mysqli.dll within the extensions (ext?) folder though.

I Created a pincode through DaoPay and tested if it worked, but I get this
ERROR: Invalid pin code!

Did you fill in the right information such as the EXACT same product key and application ID?

Make sure that you have php_mysqli.dll and php_curl.dll within your ext/ folder.

Iv tried this out and got a little error, read all of the post trying to fix it, but no, nothing helped me out, and also the TABLE that was told to write into database and later told to NOT write into database made me confused <_<

Also I cant add offers, im typing in everything and later after creating it. Nothing happens..

Here's my errors and if someone who had these errors, please help me out.

Warning: mysqli::mysqli() [mysqli.mysqli]: (28000/1045): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in C:\xampp\htdocs\buypoints.php on line 12

Warning: mysqli::query() [mysqli.query]: Couldn't fetch BuyPoints in C:\xampp\htdocs\buypoints.php on line 15

Im a rookie with mysql etc, I used to set up ots before with xml. Still learning :)

Iv tried this out and got a little error, read all of the post trying to fix it, but no, nothing helped me out, and also the TABLE that was told to write into database and later told to NOT write into database made me confused <_<

Also I cant add offers, im typing in everything and later after creating it. Nothing happens..

Here's my errors and if someone who had these errors, please help me out.

Warning: mysqli::mysqli() [mysqli.mysqli]: (28000/1045): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in C:\xampp\htdocs\buypoints.php on line 12

Warning: mysqli::query() [mysqli.query]: Couldn't fetch BuyPoints in C:\xampp\htdocs\buypoints.php on line 15

Im a rookie with mysql etc, I used to set up ots before with xml. Still learning :)

You should fill in your database information, forgot to add that in the main post.
In the DaoPay.php script you'll see a line like this:
PHP:
private $database = array('localhost', 'root', 'PASSWORD', 'DATABASENAME');
Where it says PASSWORD put the password of the database. Where it says DATABASENAME put the name of the database.

In the BuyPoints.php script you'll see a line like this:
PHP:
parent::__construct('localhost', 'root', 'PASSWORD', 'DATABASENAME');
Basically do the same as I wrote before.

Regards,

Zoriath

im getting this error on website when i enter pincode

Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in C:\xampp\htdocs\daopay.php on line 62

Line 62:

PHP:
$curl = curl_init($url);

Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in C:\xampp\htdocs\daopay.php on line 62

Line 62:

PHP:
$curl = curl_init($url);

Ehhhhmm.. All I have to say is READ the tutorial. What the hell is wrong with you guys, first complain, then think.

Line 62:

PHP:
$curl = curl_init($url);

I checked everything even php.ini and php/ext

i added on php ini

extension=php_mysqli.dll

becuz there wasnt any words like that

but i keep getting the error =/

I checked everything even php.ini and php/ext

i added on php ini

becuz there wasnt any words like that

but i keep getting the error =/

Did this one too? It's all about curl...
extension=php_curl.dll

Back