• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Donater Gear

Spaack

Cyntara Star
Reaction score
Why the **** you made the new mwall? and with combination to the tp scroll there will be even less battles.... should it be possible to escape a 1 on 5? NO!! he should call a team and fight or what you think? cyntara is PVP-E so why make escaping so easy? And new mwall is just for the ones who cant spam a mwall? is it too much just to spam 40 seconds mwall sucks in my eyes...
Post your oppinion...
//SPAACK

Signed

Red Says He Wants To Make This Server Unlike Any Other Pvp Serve Out Their Do U Want The Difference to be that players can pussy out of battle as easy as they like?.
I Think It Was Myth That said In An Older Post That War Is What Fuels Cyntara I COmpletly Agree With This And Yet Players Are Still being Incouraged to Avoid Conflict. Personally i think that the mwalls and tpscrolls r a bad idea remove them and refund the poin

Pwnt

Thats Lame i want to fight and not just shoot a mwall and run out of every battle. remove them

I sadly have to agree with the magic wall, it's too much of savety, let people just spam m walls if they want a war.
I'd say refund points for that.
About the tp scroll, I don't mind that one.

Its all about the combination ;-) the mwall sucks too but together with tp scroll its even worse

mm well maybe the mwall yeh take it out and refund the point and tp scroll well its cool

about wars well there are no more wars lol cause i havent see any enemy :S so spaack can u please bring your team and lets have war :D

help me to get some eq back and ill be back for sure :) but dont cry if you loose again okay? :D

Signed

Red Says He Wants To Make This Server Unlike Any Other Pvp Serve Out Their Do U Want The Difference to be that players can pussy out of battle as easy as they like?.
Money* Is What Fuels Cyntara

Pwnt

fixed it. you should know by know he won't change any of the donations no matter how lame they are because they're gonna rake in hundreds of dollars if not $1000+.

cyntara is all about the money these days <_< (still a sexy server though:peace: )

~~~Raxor

Hmm Ye I think the mg wall is just too much...

Im disagree about that now you can donate for ingots, now ppl wont trade a donor shit for ingots/topaz :$

I think by having ignots in donor area it wont stop people from buying ingame, it will just raise the price per point ingame. In the shop its 2 points for 1 ignot. Therefore ingame people will be paying 50 topaz or more per point.

stop friggin whingin the tp isnt just for battles dipshits it can be used like this : u are deep in a spawn and are needed on the other side of serv so wat u gonna do run back thru killin everything or just lose log block and tp out... simple u wuold tp out.. as for wall who cares lets just play and have fun try get a war goin they wont start em selves

DUDE WE REALLY NEED TO START A WAR CUZ without war the server sucks!!!

but first we need to w8 untill red fix mage but after that we need to start a war cuz i dont think spaack team will play cuz they dont have items and stuff :S

finally i will get eq and rape you =)
@Twizzler finally think about the people who love wars they will complain about that magicwall i said nothing too bad about the teleport scroll as you could just logg instead no difference for me as the enemy is gone but the magic wall sucks its bugged anyway and 40 seconds is too long just get skill instead and dont buy it for points....
//Spaack

the only will get raped here its you lil nazi.,
we are just waithing for the tot get fixed.,
so.,fuck you

@ carbom: Your english sux (dont say im perfect) and second this thread is not about your personal problem with me its about the mwall and you will have to admit it sucks
Or oh w8? are you a pussy who is scared to fight when he had pz?
Anyway insulting me as a Nazi is bullshit just because im german better go to history and shut the fuck up if you dont know what youre talking about.

Insulting someone with nazi is not a good thing if you say me. Me as Dutch inhabitent, (the country beside Germany for people who are bad on geography :p ) really dislike the word nazi. My grandpa has been in that war and it pretty hurts me to read that word, I bet it hurts for Spaack as well.

I really appreciate if that word gets off the forum, thanks in advance.

Pira~

I agree with Spaack, the mwall is fuckin stupid, if u wanna war then war u dont need a 40 second mwall...

ty pira and statik now @ red: just put it out and refund the points :)

Back