• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Healing

How do you like the new healing?

• Total voters

Master Botter

Reaction score
Post and vote your idea about the new knight healing. If you think something else in there healing should be changed post what you think should to be changed.

I like it and think it's on the right track but i think more change is needed.

Main thing that should be changed is UH'S they should not heal 800+ on a EK that just seem silly to me as on real tibia they heal lower then the cheapest HP potion which is clearly posted on TIBIA.wikia.com if you do not believe me, also i think it would be better making UH'S 1x instead of 6x.

I agree. UH for knights? Seriously knights don't use UH's. They use potions. Change the UH to heal for WAY less and heal like rl tibia. Let it use the ML and not fuckin lvl...

Uh's still heal mad high and if knights are together and uhing each other with the 6x charges they wont die. It's just stupid

sonaax are u a stupid noob???? on rl tibia u dont have ml 110+ fucking retard,,, omg

Stop comparing OT to Real tibia. That's what they are, Open Tibia and Real Tibia, 2 different things.

stop these motherfucking thread finally.

Razino isn't getting more and more imba. Just Renacashi LoL

Razino an be lvl 400 and he will still get killed by the same ammount of people. When his mana goes out hes dead. That's fact.

I'm in agreement with Skyrazor on this one, get the fuck over it. Knight healing is shitty so stop kidding yourselves, especially with the short exhaust on SDs and the fact that mage damage is out of proportion. Besides, knights are anything but invincible, and UHs will do nothing to save a Knight's life if you actually have a good enough team to kill him, and in the case of other knights healing eachother, more power to them, it's simply a supplement for the already lacking healing. Besides, look at it from the point of view of the 300ek who spent all that time leveling? What does he have to show for it, the ability to heal for 2k hp until he runs out of mana is a joke, whereas it just gets better and better for mages. Maybe the knight damage needs to be readjusted in terms of PvP, but honestly enough is enough, do you ever stop bitching? Making the same thread just rewording it differently every couple weeks isn't going to change anything.

now make pallys take more dmg ? lol i got 116 distance and i hit som bad!

Knights healing is shitty lol? In comparison to what? When a knight levels he also gains more hp and more capacity to carry those manas. Knights don't lack in healing here at all there the most over powered vocation in the server and if your using real tibia comparison's which I'm thinking you did when you said there healing is shitty, there healing should be shitty and it should be a terrible vocation to play but right now the majority of players online are always knights.

The first poll was to see who wanted to have it changed and since there were a lot of people who had voted for it to be changed they took that into affect and they changed it and this poll was to see if people like the new healing or think it should still be lowered.

Fyi were not bitching were making suggestions to the owners/developers on what the players think should be changed in there server to have more people come and play and also so that people will have fun playing once they do join.

Back
Top Bottom