• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New project 2020

Stevebraveheart

Reaction score
First of all i would like to introduce myself and explain what brings me here.

My name is Steve and i have been playing tibia since 7,4. I played global tibia for several years and many otservers, old players would remember zantera, tibianic, originaltibia...etc.

I have been a fan of low rate servers since the beginning, and i even had a few servers myself before, a couple of them reached 100 players online, but since i was hosting it from my house and had no time to keep the project up and no knowldge to deal with the technical problems like making a donation system, a good website, fix the bugs from the engine etc, i decided to postpone the project.

The question i want to make is basically how much would a server using a 7,6 client, website similar to global tibia fully working would cost.
I know is not easy fo find and fix a good 7,6 map.
I know its not easy to find an engine and make sure everything, quests, npcs, right spells and formulas, are working, but i am willing to pay good money for a dedicated team of talented people who also share the view that the "oldschool" community has also stopped playing tibia because there are no good servers anymore.

The goal is to make a server with the following characteristics:

STAGES

1-8 = 4x
9-65 = 3x
66-185= 2x
186-250= 1,5x
251+= 1x

Magic Level 2X

Skills 3x

Loot Rate 1,4x

The Map will never change and its going to be 7,4 but with bigger spawns so we can still keep the same landscape but afford receiving more players.
Take has example Venore Dragon Lair: I will need some good mapper to increase the size of the cave without making it look too edited. Instead of only 3 floors to hunt, we will make 4 more, always increasing the level of the creatures as the characters go deeper in the caves. We would do this with all major caves to make sure players have something new to explore that still looks and is based on the original tibia we all love.

The Epic quests are going to be 100 % working, including spike sword or ANY other quest that has ever existed. All items are going to be Obtainable, not by donations, but solving quests, some are going to take years to solve, but still possible. I believe it increases the RPG feeling around the server and inspires players to keep playing.

The server will have wands and rods, since thats something i personally see as a positive aspect of the updates. The website has to be tibia-like, since i consider it to be very important to attract new players.

I would like to hire:

• 2 Good mappers that likes RPG and are available to write some lore to the Quests.
  • Programmer (OT Server side and OT Client Side.)
  • 2 Scripters
  • Web Designer
  • Community manager that speaks english and spanish/portuguese/polack

Best regards, Steve

Back