• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Project - Custom Stories - Custom Features - Your Idea's Coming Alive

Hello everyone, i have hard time to decide which monster types should be included in this project:

Code:
Nature
Light
Normal
Fire
Ice
Dark

I'm trying to match the types, with how many effects CipSoft offers.

Hello everyone, i have hard time to decide which monster types should be included in this project:

Code:
Nature
Light
Normal
Fire
Ice
Dark

I'm trying to match the types, with how many effects CipSoft offers.
thats a lot, I suggest starting with something smaller. Like, Fire, Grass, Ice/Water only for now and then add more if the server needs

Over 290 has been configured with their respective stats and descriptions.
8NVj6nTIB.png

Todo list:
*Adding monster attacks
*Configure their loot
*Configure their resistance of the elements

@Printer dont add this to game!! pokedex is so much pokemon right here. just good adwise
Well there should exist some kind of "pokedex". You need to know what a monster can do, their spells, and so. I think that wont be bad for the game

@Printer dont add this to game!! pokedex is so much pokemon right here. just good adwise
Well there should exist some kind of "pokedex". You need to know what a monster can do, their spells, and so. I think that wont be bad for the game
I agree with @samco , only way to know the information about a monster. Until we got a wikipedia page :p

I need someone, to help me configure the monsters attacks, loot and elements. You will be rewarded on the release!

@Printer nice to see those monsters "come alive" after only seeing them in the dex :D. Looking great man, still following the project and you will see a creative touch once I have time again ;).

@Printer nice to see those monsters "come alive" after only seeing them in the dex :D. Looking great man, still following the project and you will see a creative touch once I have time again ;).
Thanks to you mate :) If you did not make the table, i would never been so quickly done with the stats :p

Now got the xml's files left, hopefully someone could help me fast with those :)

Hello everyone, i want to announce that the server is not dead. We are still working on it. But i need help, someone who want to join the staff. Someone who want to take care of monster stats, loot and etc... You just need edit and insert some line and i will show you how to do it. So i will not leave you out haning there. PM if you are intressted, also i will not ensure you something after i get message back from my good old friend @Weelet

Back