• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Newb map

NilssoN

¯\(º o)/¯
Reaction score
I made a little map whit the some hunt places ^^

namnlsle4.jpg

The way to Khuz-Dhul
khuzdhulvu2.jpg

Its good for all new guys in radonia ^^

Last edited:
your missing many things around swamps, and also the big mountain south of synthia has priestess and demon skeletons in the middle..also theres a small island inbetween wild warriors and synthia full of mino archers etc, which is a quest...another thing i noticed is that Stengia is not on the map :S

but apart from that its pretty good

Last edited:
your missing many things around swamps, and also the big mountain south of synthia has priestess and demon skeletons in the middle..also theres a small island inbetween wild warriors and synthia full of mino archers etc, which is a quest...another thing i noticed is that Stengia is not on the map :S

but apart from that its pretty good

I know that things but i just made it so everryone dont msg me ingame and ask "Where are cycs?", "Where can i find wild warriors" or "Help me im new, wheres trolls?" when i hunt :p

cool ... it's simple ... I don't like those maps which has like 5 cities when there is like 1 person at each city, etc.

For now im lvl 19 Knight skills 40/35 lol. And ofcourse Premium Account ;)

im Ainor

Last edited:
Ye , only problem is that the spawns are so small on such a big map...

Back