• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Niverus |Mapping thread

mrzeksiio

Reaction score
Hello, for some time we created the server evo, the first edition did not come out well, hopefully the next one will be better, in this topic I'm going to upload photos of the progress of the work, as if someone was willing it can also visit by going to the server. I went to work on mapping, added more than 30 places to hunt, depo and temple were increased, as if someone had any ideas, please write .

Niverus.net

TP ROOM.
yWeH8VO.png

Paid Arenas.
n48lKQu.png

Quest Room, not finished yet.
rqhzybL.png

Vip Room.
2kvso9b.png

Temple, empty for the moment.
5tzIXXc.png

Zombie Arena.
ekutaCP.png

Temple +1
hQkVL0b.png

Shops.
n84rT5R.png

Tasker.
47oJm8H.png

yNWjYc8.png

3XKmS2X.png

eqd13AG.png

ngRbWLN.png

MpwzZhF.png

Minimap of our server, we have 3 ready cities, two more waiting in progress, about 23 quests and 109 places to hunt, we are going to add more.
KC2HoN3.png

I guess it looks good for what it is, but I'm not a fan of the Evo server mapping style in general so idk. The venorean-styled swamp looks pretty nice tho.

I try do add some rpg fun, but, i have problem with this, thats why i add more cities,

New Quests(in progress).

pULpJwE.png

TsAEqZz.png

Back