• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

No NPC or Monsters when run

dik

Reaction score
Hello, so i have one problem when i try to run the server.
The server loads good, players can connect ( i tested it with some friends )
the only problem is that there is NO NPC or Monsters, so i thought it could maybe be that map that doesn't have it, but when i opened it on RME Map Editor i have seen that there are both NPC and Monsters.
Engine of server : cryingdamson 0.3.6 (8.60) V8.2
map i am trying to run is Real Map 8.6
I replaced the .otbm files and everything that was in pack and changed file name of map in the config.lua
Is there anything more i have to do ?

Do you have the spawn file in the world folder and is the name of the spawn file the same as the one in Remere if you go to Map, Properties and then External Spawnfile?

Yeah i do.. i dont really know what is the problem in this.
All i downloaded is "cryingdamson 0.3.6 (8.60) V8.2" and Real Tibia Map 8.6 from this server
But what wonders me that in that MAP there were monsters when i open with RME, but in ZIP there was only map.otbm, map-spawn.xml, map-house.xml
I tried to import some of the stuff like NPCs from another server after it didn't load npcs and monsters, but then engine goes loading random stuff like mad.

Already tried to save the map in a different folder so it create a new spawn/house file and then use those 3 files?

Back